Worst expansion in 15 years

General Discussion
Its just a game remember that .
10/25/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Tovi
WoD was by far the worst.

I agree, but I honestly liked the gameplay in WoD more than BfA.

WoD was just boring due to lack of content. PvP was bad because faction imbalance and rampant bots. Class design wise it seemed better than BfA.
10/25/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Eret
10/25/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Scatterhound

Worst is subjective.

WoD sucked...

but for me WoD was light years better than BfA even with all it's failings.

Azewrong, It's just not right.

You.. Liked just sitting in your garrison waiting for raid day?

Compared to doing what now. And there was stuff to do in wod. Much more than this expansion. This is bad. Hopefully they don’t abandon this expansion like they did wod though.
10/25/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Eret
10/25/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Scatterhound

Worst is subjective.

WoD sucked...

but for me WoD was light years better than BfA even with all it's failings.

Azewrong, It's just not right.

I didn't sit in my garrison, I didn't finish it, I didn't decorate it, I didn't do the silly pvp achieve, I didn't farm the stupid music scrolls...

I also didn't stop logging in because of how terrible the game had become and how toxic Battle for Tuesday and the Cheese box of destiny has made our playerbase.

Did you sit in the garrison all day?
10/25/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Mafaldä
Uldir is just a joke
And yet you haven't finished normal . . .
10/25/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Felsavior
So was legion, so was wod, so was mop, so was cata, so was wotlk, and so was bc.

What's your point? Current xpac is always the worst one in _____ years.

If you were to actually measure it though. Numerically this xpac is the worst reviewed. and has the lowest subs.
The thing about WoD is the content it had was awesome. And then we had no content 6.1, !@#$ty-half-assed 6.2. But by the time of either patch, they already abandoned ship.

BFA, we have poop splattered everywhere to start. There's no indication of any abandonment this time--just enhancement of said poop and methods to help us avoid sliding through some of that poop to get to reward.
As much as I disliked WoD the classes and crafting were far better than BFA.
I actually really enjoyed WoD, and although I know I'm not in the popular majority, it was really nice having such a good questing experience and the raids were pretty cool. And I loved healing on my holy paladin, I played all the way up to blackrock foundry and then had to stop and come back later in the expansion where I got pathfinder and touched the last tier a little lol.

BFA I really enjoyed the story telling and the ability to flexibly go through the expansion which was pretty cool too. I was sad my ele shaman had such a hard time and I think I'd prefer having tier back over Azerite since we don't have legiondaries to work around anymore, but aside from that, I've enjoyed the expansion.

Hoping 8.1 I can finally use this race change I've been sitting on for like 5-6 months or so for my druid lol.
10/25/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Pandykins
WOD was bad, but at least it included "new things" - for better or worse, probably worse. BFA has nothing new and is literally a rehash of mostly the worst elements of the other bad expacs. It feels like blizzard is phoning it in. No one is showing up for raids anymore. Never seen this happen so early in an expac. It feels like it does at the end of an expac and this has only been out a couple months.

New things? Selfie Cam and Garrisons which kept people from going out in the world? k. BfA has new things as well. Just because you may not like them doesn't mean they aren't new. But yeah, keep ignoring actual stuff and make sure you have a spot on the hate train.
10/25/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Bojanglz
10/25/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Pandykins
WOD was bad, but at least it included "new things" - for better or worse, probably worse. BFA has nothing new and is literally a rehash of mostly the worst elements of the other bad expacs. It feels like blizzard is phoning it in. No one is showing up for raids anymore. Never seen this happen so early in an expac. It feels like it does at the end of an expac and this has only been out a couple months.

New things? Selfie Cam and Garrisons which kept people from going out in the world? k. BfA has new things as well. Just because you may not like them doesn't mean they aren't new. But yeah, keep ignoring actual stuff and make sure you have a spot on the hate train.

like what?

BfA has new art... that's it.

Everything else is a copy pasta or a reskin of a system we already paid for and played.
first off, the title of this thread is misleading, since we are coming up on the 14 year anniversary of wow....so you lose credibility when you don't know what you're talking about to start with other than that...

i'll I hear is QQ, waaah, QQ, waah...
10/25/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Felsavior
So was legion, so was wod, so was mop, so was cata, so was wotlk, and so was bc.

What's your point? Current xpac is always the worst one in _____ years.

I get when you're trying to say, and you have a point. Due to the overly hyperbolic nature of GD, everything Blizzard does is bad according to the forums. However, based on the timeline of events from alpha to now, I'm going to agree that, if this isnt the worst, it will go down in history as one of the worst.
10/25/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Xarron
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Compared to doing what now. And there was stuff to do in wod. Much more than this expansion. This is bad. Hopefully they don’t abandon this expansion like they did wod though.

you had one whole daily before 6.2.... what... i don't even.
10/25/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Tovi
WoD was by far the worst.

Lol try again. BFA is garbage
No, WoD and Cata were way worse. Both of those xpacs had literally nothing to do endgame but Raid and PvP. Even if there are a bunch of things I don't like about BfA, it has content that feels worth doing and is entertaining.
Mooo.
10/25/2018 01:13 PMPosted by Dárlingkun
WoD was the worst thing ever made

WoD was only bad with endgame. The leveling was great, the 5 mans were fun, bonus objectives and mythic dungeons were introduced, and the stats changed on your gear as you changed specs.
LUL a normal raider complaining about PVE
PVP 1600 rated.... LUL dude i did pvp the first week and am the same rank...

OMEGALUL
It may have the worst delivery to expectation ratio of all the expansions - giving the perception it's the worst expansion - but it's certainly not the worst expansion.