No "Thin Human" Kul'tirans for Players?

General Discussion
10/27/2018 11:53 PMPosted by Hawkéns
10/27/2018 11:48 PMPosted by Shado
I demand before and after pictures for purely educational purposes in my garrison.

i can do that.

Here's me before i started.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/326786428556279808/505997034977755146/WoWScrnShot_081418_193127.jpg

Here's me now.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/326786428556279808/505997390717911041/WoWScrnShot_080918_012031.jpg

With a belf that is.

I'm proud of how far you've come.
To me it feels like the ultimate slap in the face

Grow up
10/28/2018 12:11 AMPosted by Shado
Damn, those are some good chili fries.

WHY YOU THINK I CAN'T STOP EATING THEM!?!?!?

10/28/2018 12:13 AMPosted by Arathelmina
The thin human male model is a disgusting ghoul - I hate looking at them.

If you're talking about "normal" humans... then roll a "normal" human. Otherwise, be prepared to get your fattitude on.

the forsaken are raising our dead skinny humans.
10/28/2018 12:14 AMPosted by Liangpi
I'm proud of how far you've come.

Ty, i also drank lots of soda too.
The "if you want to play a normal size human play human" is ridiculous because LFD, HMT, MGO are all slight variations of their normal counterparts.

Just give KTH the toggle for regular human size and unique hairstyles.
10/28/2018 12:23 AMPosted by Salranas
Just give KTH the toggle for regular human size and unique hairstyles.

Just like Worgen's Two Forms! The moment they get into combat, all the weight just comes back! Turns out those fad diets don't work out after all!
Anyone have a source on this? Or is OP talking out their butt?
You know a little cushion is great for a little………...
10/28/2018 12:31 AMPosted by Savagebull
You know a little cushion is great for a little………...

I too like big butts and I cannot lie.
10/27/2018 11:33 PMPosted by Averyx
Given they completely f up the KT moonkinn form as well, they will be hardly played.

What? I would love to play as a KT but i don't even have a lvl 120 alliance character to farm rep.
Well, you know what they say... one man's meat is another man's poison.

Btw op, asking for thin Kul'tirans is like asking for taller dwarfs.
Thin/Asmongold humans will be a new allied race - the fallen kingdom of Alterac, who will be reunited under Isiden Proudmoore after driving the ogres from their lands. They will make peace with their old allies in the Horde and try to extract vengeance from the Alliance that doomed their kingdom to squalor.

at least, that's what I would do
10/27/2018 11:38 PMPosted by Asceticism
Thin Kul’tirans are just humans...

then fat kul tirans are just humans too
*checks calendar*

*verifies that it is indeed Sunday*

Didn't we have this thread like... months ago?
10/28/2018 03:00 AMPosted by Shaie
*checks calendar*

*verifies that it is indeed Sunday*

Didn't we have this thread like... months ago?

Folks back then were asking the devs for that option. Now we know it's not in the cards. Different issue, different thread. I wasn't aware there was shortage of space on the forum's servers or that we had a thread quota... @@
Those things are hideous for one- and frankly having them as a playable race would be the same as belfs having those mana drained husks as a playable race.
10/28/2018 12:14 AMPosted by Demontê
To me it feels like the ultimate slap in the face

Grow up

Being able to use hyperbole:

hy·per·bo·le
/hīˈpərbəlē/
noun
exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally;

to make a point is part of being a grownup. As is the ability to use sarcasm...
10/27/2018 11:38 PMPosted by Asceticism
Thin Kul’tirans are just humans...
regular kultirans are just fat humans
10/28/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Laurethelas
Those things are hideous for one- and frankly having them as a playable race would be the same as belfs having those mana drained husks as a playable race.

I don't see that as a bad thing. Variety is the spice of life. If you don't like it don't play as that race, it's very simple. Precluding everyone from having something just because you don't enjoy it... now that's the real issue and a rather slippery slope.
Yes but regular humans cant be druids.

I guess in 2018 blizzard had to make a bloatlord class to appeal to the easily offended <_<
Is there an option for Kul'Tiran males to not have... that... face... that they have?

I mean, those poor Kul'Tiran females... They actually have extremely well-designed faces. Yes, they're fat, but it looks like more effort went into them then went into the hasty Human rework.
well at least that one rep grind i don't have to bother with. heritage armor looks awful. That coat saw in early version been removed. and new version no longer looks like coat with sleeves.