(H) 3 homies LF guild

Area 52
There are 3 of us (1 demon lock, 1 crap rogue, 1 holy/prot pally) looking for a casual guild that raids weekdays around 8pm EST. We prefer twice a week but will accept once a week.
We are 4/8H but our raid team phased out due to life and a few of us are trying to get back at it. We are adults and sometimes cuss but are nice about it. We do not want to have job interviews or fill out ridiculous applications to play a game. We are not currently looking for Mythic raiding or have aspirations to do it at all really. We are currently on Wyrmrest but are reaching out our feelers elsewhere (but do not ask us to be Alliance scum). I can heal and tank but prefer to heal. Eisque the lock is pretty sick DPS. The rogue Hellmary (with an accented a) isn't very great at Dps right now bc she refuses to be a pirate. She also has a resto sham (Frazzlesnazz) that was dope in Legion and working to 120.

bt: ColieKai#1214 or Joethetoe#1911
Warlock, Rogue, Holy Pali, would fit perfect in our current roster!

A little about us:

<Menace> is a Heroic Raid and M+ oriented guild that came together at the end of Legion, with a focus on getting ready for BFA. This is an easy going environment with an active member base of like-minded people. The core of our leadership has been raiding for over 10 years and some of us have been playing together for almost that long.

Looking for a guild that is focused on clearing heroic, earning AotC, and maybe dabbling in Mythic raids? We're looking for you too.

Raid Times & Progression:

Currently ; 8/8 (N), 7/8 Heroic
Raids are Tuesday and Thursday @ 9:00-11:30 EST.

All members are expected to have a general understanding of their class/spec, how to gear appropriately, gem / enchant. We are happy to help people improve, but we are not here to teach you the basics of the game.

We are looking for members that will be active outside of raid times. Growing a community is just as important to us as raid progression.

If you are interested (we hope you are!) feel free to message anyone in leadership or to get quicker replies; join our discord server.

Northern#11759 | ησятнєяη#2751
Zenji#11726 | ᴢᴇɴᴊɪ#4644
https://discord.gg/FJVFG6y
I've added both battle.net tags if you have time to chat later.

We are on Area 52, and consider ourselces to be a more relaxed raid group. Currently sitting at 6/8 heroic and always looking for consistent players - as that is our biggest issue at the present time. We have up to 18 players, lately been averaging 13 on raid nights due to other obligations.

Raid times are 8 to 11 Eastern (our server time) Wednesday and Thursday.

Currently trying to pindown a 2nd main tank, but our current stand-in is a monk that does all 3 roles and excels at them all too. Healers are always a plus. And our resident "crap rogue" has stopped playing so there's plenty of room for him. Ranged dps is a perfect fit as well, especially with the orbs on Mythraxx.

Discord is the easiest way to hit me up, razalghull#9393 otherwise friend requests are already sent via the Blizzard mobile app.
<Death Toll> Would love to have you, and we're on Area 52. We're a smallish guild but so far we're 8/8 N and 6/8 H. We're mostly looking for dependable raiders who will show up and stick with us. We're set on tanks but really need more dps and heals.

We raid Tues & Thurs from 9-midnight server time (EST). We have a pretty active Discord and several of our members play other games that you're welcome to join if you're interested.

Hit me up on my btag if you'd like to chat: Taliyahna#11794. We're raiding tonight as a matter of fact and you're welcome to come along and see how we mesh with you guys! We're all adults and friendly, just ignore the odd demon hunter in the corner...He doesn't bite, mostly... ;)
<Internet Dragon Slayers> are a two day raiding guild on Area 52 founded by a small, tight-knit group of friends. When we're not raiding we are in Discord playing various games together and hanging out.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8pm-11pm EST
Wednesday: 8pm-11pm EST

Progression
Uldir: 6/8 Heroic
Uldir: 8/8 Normal

Recruitment Needs

Healers:
Low - Need 1 Healer

DPS:
High - Caster's (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Hunter)
Low - Melee
Low- Tanks

NOTE: Exceptional applicants of any class will be considered.

Expectations
All raiders are expected to follow a few simple rules:

Be on time - Raid forms 15 minutes before raid starts, 8 pm will be the first pull of the night.
Be Prepared - Research encounters, bring your own consumables
Be Productive - Be effective in your role, execute the team strategy
Be Positive - Don't be a jerk, be a team player, promote a positive, drama-free environment

Contact Info
Recruiter : Spankálicous (Bnet bojmir#1416) Alt code is 0225
Recruiter : Rajjino
Hello Varthis and company,

<Sublime> (Area-52)

We would love to have you to all to trial join our 7/8H farm runs which we conduct every Tuesday from 9-11EST, as well as our non-mandatory Normal Clear every Wednesday 9:30-11 EST.

We are currently 2/8M and 7/8 heroic (Ghuun to 10%, intend to down this week)

We are a relatively new guild (week 5) of returning players with long-time cutting edge progression experience. Our core has raided with each other since legion, and we enjoy downing content in a fun, relaxed manor while helping and making new friends!

RAID TIMES
Core Progression= [T/Th] 9pm-12am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = WED 9:30pm-11:30pm EST. (optional)

RAIDING PHILOSOPHY
Semi-Hardcore, with highest priority of efficiency, dedication, and maintenance of an enjoyable atmosphere.

If you are interested please feel free to contact me directly
Danielle#1800

Or on our discord
https://discord.gg/fnYT5AW
[(Any MGMT, Kyle, or Jade (me)]

I have also sent you a Bnet Invite :D
We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Uldir 7/8H, 8/8N, Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants with progression raiding experience.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together and also have an active Destiny 2 Clan. We care about the player behind the toon!

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
Hey Varthiis, added you.

Stormfall is a 2 night (tues/weds @ 8PM est) guild focused on clearing and farming AoTC (we even do alt splits) & M+ keys. We're 8/8H and 2/8M (occasionally dabble in Mythic when we have extra time, but not pushing it or CE by any means).

Here's our full post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769618529

Look forward to talking to you.
Baxx#1144
Good afternoon, hope you day is going well. I would like to chat with you 3 about your guilds needs and seeing if we are a good fit for you. My btag is Kal#11812 & Discord Id is Kal#8938. Looking forward to chatting with you.
As Spankálicous mentioned, we at <internet dragon slayers> raid 8-11 pm EST (server time) on Area 52. We're trying to flesh out our raid group currently, which is 6/8 Heroic, and could definitely use what you guys have. Holy Pally, Lock, and Crap Rogue would be great ( our crap rogue has turned to Holly Pally currently to help fill in gaps). If the Rogue wanted to play her Resto shaman too that would also be nice.

I'll message you guys later when I'm off work and we can talk a little more if you are interested.
No Longer Looking for a guild. thank you for your replies.