8 Brawls today = 0 wins

Battlegrounds
Is alliance handicapped or something?
Love the name. Anyway, I almost never play the brawl because I find them dumb. That last round of SS/TM was the worst (excuse: I got sucked in because I like 40-mans).
15 v 15 arena is a crap shoot regardless of your faction.
I had a blast, pew pew pew.

Can't wait to do it on my DH, going to go tank and grip them all together and have someone aoe stun them.
1-0 brawl is ez
Don’t you fight others of the same faction in the brawl as well? Could have sworn I had horde vs horde fights.
11/01/2018 06:28 PMPosted by Voidspecter
Don’t you fight others of the same faction in the brawl as well? Could have sworn I had horde vs horde fights.

your helm brings back good memories :( BC has some awesome PvP designs. Still to this day, I'll never forget how excited I was getting the Merciless Plate set back when I partially mained a Warrior. Looked so awesome on an Orc

Really liked the Warlock Merciless set too
Played 1won 1 only 2 deaths I took leader ship role and called targets. Makes a difference.
first 1 on alliance won ultra hard like nobody on our team died
horde was super close but still won {shout out to the wallpeddlling blood dk)
Huh, yesterday I played 4, and won 2.

The day before, I played 4 and won 2.

Tonight, I will play as well. I bet I float around 50% again.
11/02/2018 07:00 AMPosted by Moltenhoof
Huh, yesterday I played 4, and won 2.

The day before, I played 4 and won 2.

Tonight, I will play as well. I bet I float around 50% again.

Weekends are always weird, so watch out lol. From my experience, Either win streaks, or lose streaks
11/01/2018 03:14 PMPosted by Wigglebutt

It's like math, you have a problem a problem continual. Usually the issue is the constants are the primary concerns for changing the outcome. May need pencil, paper or calculator to figure it out. But if you want a shortcut to the equation...grab a mirror. :-)
11/01/2018 03:14 PMPosted by Wigglebutt

Only time for 2. Went 1-1 so I'd say we are handicapable tyvm.

Now if you'll excuse me I felt a little something coming up the back of my throat.
Been pretty bad for alliance today. Haven't lost the brawl as Horde, but I have lost 3 bg's in a row so they're making up for it somehow.
The Horde's gear advantage may give them a better chance to win the current brawl, which I think is pretty gear sensitive.
Did this three times, each time the Alliance got creamed. Twice they had less healers, the third time the healers were more even (but they died and ours didn’t)
Alliance needs to learn not to let healers free cast.
11/03/2018 12:26 AMPosted by Jarawana
Did this three times, each time the Alliance got creamed. Twice they had less healers, the third time the healers were more even (but they died and ours didn’t)
Did this 3 times and creamed horde. 2 of the matches alliance lost no one. Other match we may have lost 3-4
Make a twink theres no point playing Ally bgs at 120. Also Ally has no healers so even if you have a group to queue with you will almost never have a good healer while Horde always does.

Second factor is healers are much harder to kill now.

The decks stacked against Alliance, just wait for them to buff Ally racials and stop queueing at 120
11/03/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Igyfarmyou
The decks stacked against Alliance, just wait for them to buff Ally racials and stop

They won't. You should all quit to send Blizz a message.