Emissary Rewards

General Discussion
I eagerly log in every day to see what the emissary reward will be. I need a new helm, so I hope for azerite caches. Today's reward was 200 war resources. The other rewards were buffed. Why not the war resources. Make it like 400 war resources. Make us feel like the emissary is worth doing.
Ya I thought it was odd that the war resources one didn't get buffed. Not really sure why it didn't.

Keep talking about it if you want to see the change made!
Good luck on your helm as well :)
I've never seen a war resources cache and I really want one lol
its like we gotta battle for every single aspect of WoW grinding to get them to 'fun' instead of 'tedious'

why can't the devs start at the 'fun' level?
Oh! I have it! Thanks OP I just went and checked
11/02/2018 10:56 AMPosted by Kugsneak
its like we gotta battle for every single aspect of WoW grinding to get them to 'fun' instead of 'tedious'

Usually when its fun, it gets changed. our idea of fun is wrong, Blizzards idea of fun is right.
11/02/2018 11:02 AMPosted by Bloodninja
11/02/2018 10:56 AMPosted by Kugsneak

Usually when its fun, it gets changed. our idea of fun is wrong, Blizzards idea of fun is right.
I like how you say “our” as if we all have a unified idea of fun.
I haven’t seen an azerite cache reward from emissary quest in 10 days did they remove azerite gear from emissary rewards if so this makes it increasingly difficult to get azerite gear at the appropriate level