Sigh... Sylvy is going to die.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 11 Next
11/02/2018 12:27 PMPosted by Ragequitten
11/02/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Nate
Well, the new cinematic just plays into the signs indicating Sylvanas will be a villain and either be killed by the players or will sacrafice herself for some bigger purpose.

Yet again, the Horde leader "has to be stopped."

Warchief #3 to die...

Another one bites the dust.

She is already dead several times over.

Ehhh... but she's getting a warchief death this time. =/
As much as I want her gone, it seems too obvious. I think Blizzard will pull off the good ol fashion. . . https://i.imgur.com/l1KrYBG.jpg
And it has only been four expansions too late.
11/02/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Raïne
As much as I want her gone, it seems too obvious. I think Blizzard will pull off the good ol fashion. . . https://i.imgur.com/l1KrYBG.jpg

Unfortunately this is what is going to happen. I am willing to bet money on it.
After this, can the horde FINALLY get a stable warchief? An honorable and strong warchief? Please?
God I can't wait for Sylvanas to die. I don't care who they take from the alliance just let Sylvanas die and stay dead.
I already quit so who cares and won't comeback unless Blizzard does something drastic instead of taking the safe and boring road. I seriously wish they would just let the Horde be evil kind of like the Sith in Swtor. Being evil is fun af in roleplaying games.
11/02/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Ryuk
After this, can the horde FINALLY get a stable warchief? An honorable and strong warchief? Please?

Do they deserve one?
11/02/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Finkleroy
When she dies, so does my subscription.

k bai
11/02/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Beps
good

they ruined her character anyways

They never ruined her character, She has been like this since classic. If people seriously paid enough attention to know the basics of a characters lore in Warcraft as much as they do to their sub.
good

second, her character was crap when her story was finished in LK. The magic wore off the the corpse started to rot.

11/02/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Hellglaive
good

They never ruined her character, She has been like this since classic. If people seriously paid enough attention to know the basics of a characters lore in Warcraft as much as they do to their sub.

Ruined as in, they could have taken her in a much better direction but instead they rail roaded her.
I bet you all that she is going to be a boss fight and in the end it will be Jaina Proudmoore the one to finish her psychotic banshee self off...

For the Alliance!
11/02/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Raïne
https://i.imgur.com/l1KrYBG.jpg

This
Seriously doubt it since the current war started in Stormheim when Greymane committed what we'd call a war crime.
11/02/2018 02:06 PMPosted by Khlorós
good

second, her character was crap when her story was finished in LK. The magic wore off the the corpse started to rot.

11/02/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Hellglaive

Ruined as in, they could have taken her in a much better direction but instead they rail roaded her.

Actually no they really couldn't have. Sylvanas's story was changed in LK when she got impaled on Saronite. The story they are taking her on now accurately fits that story. As I said, pay attention to somewhat of the story connections... you'd understand more.

Of course she would, she commited the sacrilege of stealing the Knaifu!
Well, the new cinematic just plays into the signs indicating Sylvanas will be a villain and either be killed by the players or will sacrafice herself for some bigger purpose.

Yet again, the Horde leader "has to be stopped."

Warchief #3 to die...

"will be a villain" ???

She's Horde. She's always been a villain. Horde is nothing but Villains.
11/02/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Finkleroy
When she dies, so does my subscription.

Bye, guess I won't be seeing you on Classic. More herbs for me!
11/02/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Nate
11/02/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Stohliak
Who cares, Sylvanis is lame and her war campaign is Garrosh 2.0

Lets get a real warchief with some good story and power. No more boring VOl'jins or Sylvanis stories.

She could have been different...

But no, just: Corrupted Leader 2, Electric Boogaloo

Yes, and its really stupid that it went this way.

They even have here holding the Shadow Priest dagger now. She's corrupt AF
11/02/2018 12:19 PMPosted by Withpuppys
11/02/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Legionkiller
She won't die just be killed over and over for the new AOTC and whatever mount she drops.
i wonder what mount she will drop

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)