Sigh... Sylvy is going to die.

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 11 Next
she aint going to die, they will split the horde for some reason and allow cross faction play
11/02/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Enekie
Alliance players tired and angry of being the passive idiot faction that never does anything.

Horde players tired and angry of being the cartoon villain faction that loses heroes all the time.

Who is this expac supposed to be for?

Not sure who its supposed to be for, 8.2 is confirmed as being Naga themed so its anyones guess at this point. Reluctantly though I will admit that the people that believe it could end up with N'Zoth as the Enemy and Sylvanas possibly getting redeemed seems to be possibly getting credit to it due to the Naga link to N'Zoth and 8.2 being Naga themed.
11/02/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Finkleroy
When she dies, so does my subscription.
Sylvannas is finally going to join Arthas in WoW Hell.
She's not going to die but I think she'll be banned from the horde. They can't really make Sylvanas Garrosh 2.0.
11/02/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Beps
good

they ruined her character anyways

I'm not sure why people say this. Sylvanas has never been a warm and fuzzy character. She's close to what Garrosh is, but I don't feel like she's power hungry like he was, which is a bit of a distinction.

I think she's doing what she thinks is best for the horde, even if everyone playing the game is foaming at the mouth over it.
11/02/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Kentaurus
Ah, one of you people. You know people can like a character just because they like the character, right?

Riiiiiight. Her attractiveness has zero impact on peoples interest in her.

Blizzard covering her midsection up didn't spark outrage either, amirite?
11/02/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Enekie
Alliance players tired and angry of being the passive idiot faction that never does anything.

Horde players tired and angry of being the cartoon villain faction that loses heroes all the time.

Who is this expac supposed to be for?

I think this is the first time I've ever agreed with one of your posts.

But yes, all of this, SO MUCH this.
11/02/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Eskylidi
11/02/2018 06:24 PMPosted by Barnabas
Heck yeah she is. Sweet. Maybe we can finally get a council now instead of a single figurehead.

You have a 'council'; she ignores it.
WTB a Warchief that actually listens to the advisors once in a while.

I mean, Garrosh did the same thing. Thrall was like "Make sure you listen to Cairne and Eitrigg and Vol'jin okay?"

Garrosh was like OLD PEOPLE!? SMASH!!
11/02/2018 06:37 PMPosted by Khalamete
11/02/2018 06:33 PMPosted by Tovi

I care. I'm tired of the musical chair game with our warchiefs. I'm tired of losing factions leaders.

And be careful what you wish for. Your "real warchief" will be the next one on the chopping block.
You signed up for infighting when you chose a faction of ragtag misfits. You're never going to get along with each other and there will likely always be a power struggle.

Someone else who never played Horde in vanilla, I see. Or during Vol'jin's reign.

mkay.
11/02/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Arwenna
I wish she'd remained in Lordaeron with her forsaken and never ascended to position of warchief. I mean, supposedly Vol'jin chose her because a loa told him to but as it turns out that loa was Bwonsamdi the dealmaker. Her fate was sealed.

It wasn't Bwonsamdi, it wasn't any loa.
No one but Forsaken, Blood Elves and her fleas will mourn the loss of the Lich Queen. One less Wiafu.
11/02/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Piperap

add me to list. I even screen shot me deleting accounts. and make sure you can all the goodies that no one will get to boot.

I am weirded out that you think anyone cares about your high-degree self-destructiveness. It's your stuff. Who cares what you do with it?
All I ask is if they kill off Sylvanas, provide me an in game bonfire to burn my undead warlock.
Alliance will have playable HE's before they kill off their favorite waifu. In other words, never.

She'll either get Kerrigan'ed or Lich Queen'ed. I'd put my money on the former rather than the later, but those are really the only two ways this is going to play out.
11/02/2018 08:25 PMPosted by Valarien
Ah, one of you people. You know people can like a character just because they like the character, right?

I just...yeah, nevermind. Ya'll have fun with this one.
11/02/2018 08:25 PMPosted by Valarien

This logic is so incredibly asinine. The amount of Sylvanas fans that are actually attracted to her are the minority, just like the people who get a hard on for Jaina or any other wow character.

I'd like to think the majority of us like her just because shes a cool character, her and Nathanos. But then again I'm a wrath baby and love all things wotlk related.

Its true I do think Sylvanas's character looks cool, I also think Illidan, Arthas, Blackhand, etc etc all look really cool BUT if blizzard just randomly turned her into a regular undead female model it wouldint change anything. For the Horde and death to the Alliance, Gnomesayin?

#MyWarchief
They did her a disservice. So much potential for an antihero and we got this. I’m not sure how they will handle her. Banishment from the horde? Death? Another Garrosh? Lich queen ? I just feel it will leave everyone unsatisfied especially those who see her as the new face of the horde.
I'm just interested in seeing where this goes. You saw Sylvanas hold Xala'tath, meaning the fifth Old God who didn't play ball with the others could be back in the game.
good