Zandalari can't be warlocks?

Tides of Vengeance PTR General Discussion
Seriously this is all I've looked forward to this entire expansion.
This has been the one thing I was excited for. It is a major bummer that you aren't including warlocks.
Yup i was farming their reputation only for that. The last few week i was also running old raid for a transmog that i planned to use after i race change....
8.1 got killed for me when they revealed that Zandalari cant be warlocks lol. screw the lore i guess. Zandalari demoniacs are fake news
I hear ya both. This is really soul crushing. Not 'super drama gonna quit the game' just 'the one thing i was looking forward to is dead.'
This literally doesn't make sense. A Zand lock makes more sense than a Zand Paladin. Like, what connection to "the light" do they even have? Blood elves literally have a Naaru working with us to restore the sun well which is how we have golden eyes. The light is literally flowing through us. Can't say that about Zand trolls from what I've seen so far.

But they're all about spirits and rituals and summonings. That screams warlock to me.
I've read that a recent slideshow at Blizzcon showed Zandalari warlocks. So... who knows?
11/02/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Ershan
I've read that a recent slideshow at Blizzcon showed Zandalari warlocks. So... who knows?
That would make a lot of people happy and just make more sense lore-wise.
11/02/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Ershan

Yes zandalari warlock are a thing!!!
WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE BLUE CONFIRMATION! WE SEE PICTURES AND NOTES FROM ALL SITES THAT SAY WARLOCKS ARE EITHER NOT ZANDALARI OR THEY ARE.

Please...give us some response telling us a definite answer..

I'm one of those who bought his racial change during the last sale you had and have been holding out all this time. Please just tell us.
11/02/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Sazdingo
Seriously this is all I've looked forward to this entire expansion.
This has been the one thing I was excited for. It is a major bummer that you aren't including warlocks.

I get that your bummed, but it does make sense. I mean Warlock, Demon Hunter, and Death Knight are the only classes they are missing.
11/02/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Lockies
WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE BLUE CONFIRMATION! WE SEE PICTURES AND NOTES FROM ALL SITES THAT SAY WARLOCKS ARE EITHER NOT ZANDALARI OR THEY ARE.

I'm one of those who bought his racial change during the last sale you had and have been holding out all this time. Please just tell us.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288351/blizzcon-2018-world-of-warcraft-whats-next-panel#screenshots:288351:63
Yep. That is what i mean when i say there are pictures and evidence for both they are or they are not, and I'm paranoid.
11/02/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Lenastus
11/02/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Lockies

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288351/blizzcon-2018-world-of-warcraft-whats-next-panel#screenshots:288351:63

This is a legit screen from Blizzcon.

So the webpage doesn't list locks, but the con does. Let's hope the con ppl know what they're talking about :D
Forgive my stupidity, but is exalted with zanadari empire required to play them?
11/02/2018 05:04 PMPosted by Awxypeels
Forgive my stupidity, but is exalted with zanadari empire required to play them?

Yes you will need to exalted with Zandalari Empire and complete War campaign in 8.1 in order to unlock them.