FLYING ADDED IN 8.1?!?!?

General Discussion
no
8.1 isn't a long enough stick for that carrot.
11/02/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Dirtytricks

UUUUUGGHHHHHH
No.

8.2 or thereabouts..call it a minimum of six months from now. Thats for the content, then add the time to do said content, and grind reps..we get flight after a year of BFA.

Longer than Legion.
Flying will be added like last expansion, once you hit the new zones, they'll probably be limited to the ground again so meh.
It’s far enough off to get 85%+ of pathfinder done before it’s out. Seriously, start working on it now so you won’t have to come angerposting 6 months from now when you’re not getting flight ~2 weeks after launch like everyone else.
Legion was 7.2.5 I hope they mean flight will be REALIZED in 8.2 as in, pathfinder pt2 will be able to be completed upon launch of 8.2, not 8.2.5!
Too long.
They need to lose more money from people who won't purchase the game until they come clean with it.
It’s far enough off to get 85%+ of pathfinder done before it’s out.

Ive done part 1.

But what we dont know is when or how much or whats involved or how long it will take.
Awww you had my hopes up with 8.1.
That was a dirty trick.
We'll be able to fly around Nazjatar but Nyalotha will have water-related gravity so no flying.

Think like Argus.
11/02/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Aehl
No.

8.2 or thereabouts..call it a minimum of six months from now. Thats for the content, then add the time to do said content, and grind reps..we get flight after a year of BFA.

Longer than Legion.

I will have my new pc in January, if flying isn't added I will move on. If I can't fly here i might as well not fly somewhere else.
8.1 would have been a little too long, but at least acceptable.

8.2 is crap. Them leaving us forced to the ground right now is only doing one thing.

It's making the game feel unfinished, unpolished, and acting as a barrier to content just making travel to the content you want to do more boring, slow, tedious and frankly obnoxious and frustrating. Travel isn't the point of this game. What you do when you get to your destination is.

I was fairly happy to see a lot of what they announced, and at this point all I'm feeling is angry and frustrated and like the rest of it is just junk. I will never understand why they decide to make their games worse just to slow everything down and force players to not be able to enjoy what was literally never a problem until they decided to make it one.

Such idiocy.
Way too long a wait. Flight should've been available in the launch zones upon completion of Pathfinder part 1 early in 8.0.

Part of the problem with the way flight was handled in Legion is that not only was the wait for flight to be enabled far too long to begin with, they also added a no flight zone a few months later that was the last open world content for over a year before the next xpac. Flight needs to be relevant in the most current content for the majority of the xpac (ideally vast majority). I don't want the same thing to happen in BfA and future xpacs.
So glad I'm a tank. Couldn't care less about flying.
Pathfinder Part 1 at the very beginning of the Expansion to make it feel like you are accomplishing something worthwhile.

Pathfinder Part 2 released during the X.1 Content Patch announcing that you are able to complete Pathfinder and unlock Flight.

Flight unlocked during the X.2 Content Patch except in the Current Content released in X.2.

Flight unlocked in the new content except there is newer new content where Flight is disabled.

WoW loses half of its subscribers but Blizzard calls Pathfinder a success since people always leave after content is consumed.