Money Lost from No Kul'Tiran Locks

Warlock
I was very ready to instantly drop $25 on that Race Change to Kul'Turin.

I'm wondering how many others feel the same and how much money will actually be lost from this arbitrary restriction.
I am extremely disappointed. Was REALLY excited about playing a Kul'Tiran Warlock.

:(
What about the Kul’tirans made you folks think that they were going to have casters other than a Priest (likely because of the Void influence in the area), Shaman (Tideseer) and Druid? They’re not exactly proficient and diverse spellcasters.
No Zandalari Warlock means I'll probably be quitting. I don't play warlock, but my 2 best friends do, and they were both deadset on Zandalari, and have just been crushed without it. If they don't play, I'll definitely be quitting, especially since there is no good reason for them to not be warlocks, considering many Zandalari in game right now have no problems with using those powers. Sure, they may not be endorsed by the current government, but neither are warlocks for orcs. They're the seedy underbelly.
It's because the haymaker racial might of helped warlocks just too much (sarcasm).
11/04/2018 01:39 AMPosted by Zimzakal
No Zandalari Warlock means I'll probably be quitting. I don't play warlock, but my 2 best friends do, and they were both deadset on Zandalari, and have just been crushed without it. If they don't play, I'll definitely be quitting, especially since there is no good reason for them to not be warlocks, considering many Zandalari in game right now have no problems with using those powers. Sure, they may not be endorsed by the current government, but neither are warlocks for orcs. They're the seedy underbelly.

Yeah I've been bored af but spending my time getting Zandalar rep and looking forward to that Zandalari race change. Transmog would have been sick on them. Pretty bummed out right now. I wouldn't care if Blizz didn't tell us we were getting warlocks only to replace them with stupid Paladins.
11/02/2018 05:55 PMPosted by Bonespirìt
I was very ready to instantly drop $25 on that Race Change to Kul'Turin.

I'm wondering how many others feel the same and how much money will actually be lost from this arbitrary restriction.

It's been a long time since I've looked at the class census... but even back then, locks were the least played class.

And of the 8 lock mains that still play... how many of them really wanted to be fat humans?

It's very little money lost.
Absolutely no important amount of money will be lost, lol.