Fun & games doing low level dungeons

General Discussion
I started a new Mag'har Orc today, my first with this new Allied race, had been really looking forward to it. I decided to create a mage as I had all the other classes I liked on the server.

Anyway, signs up for my first dungeon and got Wailing Caverns (not my most favorite). Was doing ok, then got to one of the druid bosses that has self heals. He kept healing himself and the only spell I have at that level that interrupts is a polymorph. So I poly'd him a couple of times to try and interrupt and suddenly I'm removed from the group without a word being said.

So, you get punished now for actually trying to interrupt in these situations?

I dunno, maybe they thought I was doing it for no reason, or didn't understand that at level 20 a mage only has the one spell that can interrupt. But do dump someone without any sort of warning, without saying something like "Hey why are you doing that?" seems sort of poopy in my probably not-humble opinion.

It's no big deal really - other than getting a dungeon deserter wait time - but just seemed petty to me. So should I just ignore doing interrupts and just keep blasting away like everyone else does?
Yikes.
people are dumb. i was in a group where the people in it were griefing the druid tank because he wore leather armor.
11/02/2018 06:54 PMPosted by Wally
people are dumb. i was in a group where the people in it were griefing the druid tank because he wore leather armor.

That seems like a case of creative classic Noob on the non-druid types ((:
yes, at low levels idiots will kick you for interrupting and trying to cc. it's not until later that it becomes common. and even then not in queued content.
You guys know Polymorph heals the mob right?
11/02/2018 06:57 PMPosted by Aesui
You guys know Polymorph heals the mob right?

I do know that but his self healing was bringing him up quite a bit, it was done just to stop that.