Take note, Ion

General Discussion
Your ways with WoW will get you to the same current Diablo scenario.
You're not far at all.
11/03/2018 06:09 AMPosted by Sieten
Your ways with WoW will get you to the same current Diablo scenario.
You're not far at all.

We are already there, brother.
Blizzard has destroyed their legacy with these latest decisions. One of the greatest gaming companies in the world, now made a mockery.
11/03/2018 06:13 AMPosted by Mahomie
Blizzard has destroyed their legacy with these latest decisions. One of the greatest gaming companies in the world, now made a mockery.

Because Blizzard was good being Blizzard, but Blizzard began looking to the outside market and copying that trash.
It already felt enough of a chinese F2P MMO back in Legion, and now this.
Given the reaction to this years Blizzcon... I'm not sure there will be another one.

Cookie?
I've been saying this since WoD, glad everyone has finally caught up to me. When they dedicated an entire major patch to something like Facebook integration, you know their priorites were bad.

Then you saw how badly they botched up Overwatch, how Starcraft was not being played in Korea anymore, how MANY diablo devs left Blizzard to work on Path of Exile, and yeah. And this was all around WoD's time.
11/03/2018 06:14 AMPosted by Sieten

It already felt enough of a chinese F2P MMO back in Legion

HAHA

you clearly haven't played a single chinese mmo then

Because Blizzard was good being Blizzard, but Blizzard began looking to the outside market and copying that trash.
It already felt enough of a chinese F2P MMO back in Legion, and now this.

"No king rules forever"

It's just taken some people a lot longer to get there.

But they've been a mockery for 5+ years now.
11/03/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Lightvoìd
I've been saying this since WoD, glad everyone has finally caught up to me. When they dedicated an entire major patch to something like Facebook integration, you know their priorites were bad.

Then you saw how badly they botched up Overwatch, how Starcraft was not being played in Korea anymore, how MANY diablo devs left Blizzard to work on Path of Exile, and yeah. And this was all around WoD's time.

Oh I remember, they added that BS "Selfie" camera too lol!
I have no idea what they were trying to do, but it's obviously nothing that their market and playerbase likes.
And if they want to get a new playerbase, well, they have to revamp the whole game because no one younger than 20 years would play the 1-100 content.
Or they just won't care, most youngsters don't even like WoW characters.

I don’t agree. WoW is an old game and it’s declining as expected (no king rules forever, my son). On the other hand, blizzard is still able to reinvent itself: Overwatch is doing pretty good, Hearthstone is better as never before.
11/03/2018 06:20 AMPosted by Openwoons

It already felt enough of a chinese F2P MMO back in Legion

HAHA

you clearly haven't played a single chinese mmo then

Chinese MMOs have:
Gear for real money
RNG BiS gear, can get through it with real money

Legion had:
Gear for gold which comes from real money
RNG BiS gear, can get through it paying Mythic runs with real money

Yeah, exactly the same.
Lawyers live in a fantasy land this is what happens when you allow them to manage your game. 100% disconnect
11/03/2018 06:26 AMPosted by Darkfall

I don’t agree. WoW is an old game and it’s declining as expected (no king rules forever, my son). On the other hand, blizzard is still able to reinvent itself: Overwatch is doing pretty good, Hearthstone is better as never before.

Hearthstone is going to get its real first test with Artifact, and I can tell you the streamers go where the money is. Will Artifact kill it? Probably not until the mobile client comes out if the PC client does well. But Hearthstone will be losing its 'better' players to Artifact.

As for Overwatch.... The r34 is whats keeping that alive. Overwatch League failed spectacularly, the game's balance is horrible, and its not a casual friendly shooter anymore like it was at release. Most casual players I know who played Overwatch went to TF2 instead. and TF2 is both more competitive and more casual than Overwatch at the same time.

Oh if only blizzard released numbers, people would see just how bad things are getting...
11/03/2018 06:32 AMPosted by Lightvoìd
As for Overwatch.... The r34 is whats keeping that alive.

Wait, Overwatch is something else than r34?
HOLD ON, IT'S A GAME?!
Oooh boy, I didn't know, all I knew was r34.
11/03/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Sieten
11/03/2018 06:32 AMPosted by Lightvoìd
As for Overwatch.... The r34 is whats keeping that alive.

Wait, Overwatch is something else than r34?
HOLD ON, IT'S A GAME?!
Oooh boy, I didn't know, all I knew was r34.

Hey, speaking of R34, There were two new R34 characters in the recent trailor. Wonder how long it'll be til we see that robot lady's R34...