Do Not Pre-Order WC3R

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 26 Next
11/05/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Solarwynds
Here is a real example of derailing a thread's topic. OP asked what the Virtual Ticket option pre-order for WC3 was. That's the thread topic. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769729002#detail

The following is the response given by our OP:
[quote]Well...your first problem is you're going to pre-order for a game you know very little about....you so eager to give Blizzard that power over you?

Oh so you're going to be the forum mintueman, huh?...you're that mad?

LOL, k....

you realize you are trolling, just now.
11/05/2018 03:37 PMPosted by Dræil
...yeah, he won't help you here, you learn to stand alone for once in your life.
OH MY GOD, are you just trying to fit the neckbeard bill now?

Do you think I'm standing at my desk, arms outstretched, crying out in a sobbing voice, "HELP ME JESUS!! This sinner knows not the glory of Meat Wagon!!"

You're a buffoon.
11/05/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Grandblade
...yeah, he won't help you here, you learn to stand alone for once in your life.

as opposed to anal retentive bible thumper?
Meat Wagon. Also it shows belves in their true glory with all of their delicious lore, not the instagram thots that they've been advertised as in wow. Gurantee you it will create more belf converts
11/05/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Dræil
... OH MY GOD, are you just trying to fit the neckbeard bill now?

as opposed to anal retentive bible thumper?
I said Jesus.

Saying Jesus =/= Bible Thumping

Now YOU'RE the troll.
11/05/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Dræil
11/05/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Solarwynds
Here is a real example of derailing a thread's topic. OP asked what the Virtual Ticket option pre-order for WC3 was. That's the thread topic. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769729002#detail

The following is the response given by our OP:
[quote]Well...your first problem is you're going to pre-order for a game you know very little about....you so eager to give Blizzard that power over you?

Oh so you're going to be the forum mintueman, huh?...you're that mad?

LOL, k....
I am disgusted by you but not mad. Just not a fan of hypocrisy. I would have thought that a month's vacation from the forum would have relaxed you a bit but alas....
Do you think I'm standing at my desk, arms outstretched, crying out in a sobbing voice, "HELP ME JESUS!! This sinner knows not the glory of Meat Wagon!!"

Uh.

Could you do that and make a video? Please, thanks.

You're a buffoon.

Bible thumper, and neckbeard too.....making a prayer around the meat wagon? total neckbeard.
11/05/2018 03:43 PMPosted by Meritha
Uh.

Could you do that and make a video? Please, thanks.
For you my dear, I'll consider it.
11/05/2018 03:43 PMPosted by Dræil
Bible thumper, and neckbeard too.....making a prayer around the meat wagon? total neckbeard.
You have no idea what a joke is, do you?
Jesus, this guy is still posting nonsense?
I'm preordering and there's nothing you can do about it.

How about you spend your money how you want to spend it, and I'll spend my money how I want to.
11/05/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Dræil
you realize you are trolling, just now.
No. Now I am defending my self from the person who
started the argument.
11/05/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Solarwynds
I am disgusted by you but not mad. Just not a fan of hypocrisy. I would have thought that a month's vacation from the forum would have relaxed you a bit but alas....

There was no hypocrisy, since it's pretty consistent with what I'm saying here too.

So what are you then? A CM in disguise? or just a rat?

If you're a CM, you must be pretty pathetic to troll an anti-preorder thread to alter the narrative. ...lol, I mean, it's not like you adjust upvotes to make yourselves look good or anything, do you?

yeah....hypocrisy.
Dræil, I'm actively concerned for your mental health. Perhaps it would be good to confess your sins to the Meat Wagon.
11/05/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Dræil
11/05/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Solarwynds

There was no hypocrisy, since it's pretty consistent with what I'm saying here too.

So what are you then? A CM in disguise? or just a rat?

If you're a CM, you must be pretty pathetic to troll an anti-preorder thread to alter the narrative. ...lol, I mean, it's not like you adjust upvotes to make yourselves look good or anything, do you?

yeah....hypocrisy.
So now I am a hypocrite because you have decided I am a CM and CMs adjust upvotes? If they were to do that, it would be lying not being a hypocrite. Dictionaries are your friend.

By the way, your hypocrisy is not in what you are saying about the pre-order. Its the fact that you went OT in that thread which is your definition of derailing. You know that thing you have accused Grandblade and I of doing here.
11/05/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Thèón
Jesus, this guy is still posting nonsense?

Troll #3 trying to make himself out to be the majority....hilarious.

11/05/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Grandblade
You have no idea what a joke is, do you?

You?

No. Now I am defending my self from the person who....started the argument.

No, you're defending yourself after I exposed you for trolling, not for (lack of) stance on my argument.
I'll probably make my pre-order, around the time the mount comes out, Blizz is one of the very very few gaming co. that is safe to pre-order from, they are no EA or UBI
I got through most of a bag of popcorn reading this thread.
Won’t be buying any more of their products