Do Not Pre-Order WC3R

General Discussion
Prev 1 14 15 16 26 Next
11/05/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Dræil
11/05/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Grandblade
... What you just said has nothing to do with what they just said.

"To make sure" they get a digital downloaded copy of a game.......

what do you think he said?
So here is some more constructive contributions to the thread. I pre-ordered BfA because I know how my work/finances cycle and knew that I would not be able to afford it when it came out. Others may do the same.
Do Not Pre-Order WC3R
Until you start paying my bills; don't tell me what to do.
With the way they were talking about getting even the swing timers correct with the new animations it looks promising.

Plus.... meat wagon
I have never or will ever pre-order a game. I loved wc3 back in its day but Ill still wait. People are too easy to waste money these days.. A fool and their money they say!
11/05/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Grandblade
11/05/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Dræil
It'll still be there the day the game releases next year. Don't be swayed so easily.
MEAT WAGON.
"Make sure you get it" =/= "They will take it away"

Seriously? You too.....? This is how base you have to be to continue trolling on me?

That is EXACTLY what that means.

In the way people buy games online now, how could a person fear of not getting the game they pre-ordered on release date?

11/05/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Pheelz
Until you start paying my bills; don't tell me what to do.

I'm not,...don't be so vain to confuse suggestions, or hear advocacy.
11/05/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Dræil
If you think about the original WC3 might not work on w/e the next win OS is, MS is too lazy to do anything to make older games run on newer OS, so the reforged is good.

There will be emulators to work around this problem though. Like 'DOS box' for really old game.

True, but what about the people who are not super tech savy, and want to play the game, why should they have to get an emulator ?
No worries I won't even want to buy let alone pre order something I have no interest in and who cares about some meat wagon thing.
11/05/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Dræil
11/05/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Grandblade
... What you just said has nothing to do with what they just said.

"To make sure" they get a digital downloaded copy of a game.......

what do you think he said?

She said that because she knows many people live with tight budgets and if they don't spend it now when they have the money, they may not be able to later. It's not about the availability of the game download.

May end up eating suspicious wagon meat for dinner but they'll be able to play the game when it comes out.
11/05/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Dræil
That is EXACTLY what that means.
If I say "make sure you get milk" when someone is running to the store, does that mean milk will cease to be purchasable after a certain time?
11/05/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Solarwynds
11/05/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Hizami
...Here we go boys. The real reason he is demanding people to not spend their money.
Man that only took 13 pages.
And I love how he hasn't reply trying to deny it. So you know it's even more true.
What exactly will happen if people do Preorder it? Will the story change?? Will anything different happen? it's an old game that many people have played before just with better graphics. So don't see why you wouldn't want to just get it? Especially for the Meatwagon!
11/05/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Aliatra
why should they have to get an emulator ?

I'm not (that) tech savvy, and you don't need to be.

11/05/2018 04:23 PMPosted by Grandblade
If I say "make sure you get milk" when someone is running to the store, does that mean milk will cease to be purchasable after a certain time?

...unless they sell out at the store, or all the cows on the planet cease to exist after the last drop of milk was bottled.

But that's not the same. Product keys are infinite. Blizzard isn't going to say, "there's only 250,000 units on the web and that's it, no more. Wait until next year."......every digital purchase will have a key (a random generated number) assigned to the account to unlock the game.

The guy isn't going to be missing out on anything.
11/05/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Dræil
Nobody but you has put this scenario forth. It's merely your own interpretation of what they said. You're basically arguing with yourself.
11/05/2018 02:59 PMPosted by Crepe
11/05/2018 02:34 PMPosted by Dæmonjesùs
But from personal experience (the drug industry isnt so different-past tense) when someone offers you something to entice you to buy it.. there is something wrong with the product.

Honestly, I see it as a temptation to get booked sales prior to launch.

But my version of cynical is just a bit different from your version.

And I get it and I dare say that our upbringing is a bit different too, how ever I do try (since my three encounters with being silenced, 2/3 were fair calls) not to bring to much baggage here, but life experience and analogies seem very close to what I see here.. in any case being cynical in regards to Blizz atm is far easier than it was 12 months ago.
11/05/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Dræil
you should never pre-order anything until the final product comes to light.

You should mind your own business, and keep your nose out of what I choose to spend my money on. If I want to pre-order something, I'm going to pre-order it and I'm not going to check with some random forum poster before I do.

In short... pound sand.
11/05/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Grandblade
Nobody but you has put this scenario forth. It's merely your own interpretation of what they said. You're basically arguing with yourself.
And at least two of us have offered a more reasonable interpretation of what the person was saying but he is ignoring that. That is part of what makes a troll.

EDIT: Oh hai Vixie! Didn't remember who had said that. :)
Product keys are infinite. Blizzard isn't going to say, "there's only 250,000 units on the web and that's it, no more.

Why are you still going on after I explained my comment?

You're just trying a sideways sabotage against Blizzard to get a different game release to fail. Like some other guy who was trying to get everyone to unsub from WoW because of D:I. Shut up and go away.

We will play whatever games we like regardless of press and strangers opinions.
Despite the popular opinion on the forums that Blizzard reigns over us from the depths of hell and that every product they release is terrible, I'm quite happy with all of the prepurchases I've made, so I am quite happy to prepurchase this as well.

Plus..you know...meat wagon
You don’t even get it til December
This meat wagon is lease to own ;p