Do Not Pre-Order WC3R

General Discussion
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
11/05/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Grandblade
Meat Wagon.

That guy gets it.

Since the Virtual Ticket did not give me a mount to buy, I'm buying this one.

Just as I may have never even watched the Virtual Ticket, I may never even actually PLAY THE GAME!; I'm just buying a mount.

It was in no way worth it for me to buy another Stormwind themed "cape." FAIL!
You guys should find a nice relaxing hobby, like playing video games.
11/05/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Kelgar
its just another remaster but people will still spend money on it..

A remaster for one of the greatest RTS games ever made.

Shut up and take my money!
Thank you for the reminder! I had forgotten all about it due to a lot off stuff over the weekend. I personally have never regretted preordering a Warcraft game. I don't expect that I will now.
I'll definitely be pre-ordering when I have some spare money, this and the Resident Evil 2 remake are the easiest pre-order decisions I have ever had.
Just the thought of seeing Arthas vs Illidan in a proper cinematic caused me to preorder.
11/05/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Dræil
11/05/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Jareth
So, what exactly is wrong with pre-ordering a game, that has little to do with WoW?

First, because the WC3R board isn't set up yet, so I brought the topic here.

Second, it's pre-ordering in principle that's I'm objecting to.
Ok, I guess I worded it wrong. No I agree with the forum thing, I've wanted a dedicated WC III forum for a long time, but that's not what I meant with what I asked.

I meant, what is wrong with "pre-ordering in principle"? I mean, do you object to pre-ordering any PC or video game? I am curious, that is all.
Preording is bad for gaming as a whole. You’re giving a company money on the idea that they’re going to deliver a game. As excited as I am for a remaster, I cannot morally preorder it and honestly those of you that have or will should be ashamed of yourselves
11/06/2018 04:47 AMPosted by Códy
Preording is bad for gaming as a whole. You’re giving a company money on the idea that they’re going to deliver a game. As excited as I am for a remaster, I cannot morally preorder it and honestly those of you that have or will should be ashamed of yourselves

Imagine being this insecure while trying desperately to maintain a sense of superiority.
11/05/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Dræil
I'm sure nothing much will change with WC3R besides the graphics, but still you should never pre-order anything until the final product comes to light.

Have we not learned our lessons with crappy expansions like WoD and BFA? Everyone throwing their money at them, and delivering crappy expansions in return.

Hold them to task, this is one of those "vote with your wallet" scenarios.

Yes, sure, you're going to buy it anyways....so wait.

Don't feed that revenue stream yet. Keep them guessing to the end.

I mean, why feed their profits, and watch them take off to Mexico for their weekends when they should be worrying about getting that gamer street cred they've been losing for the past couple of years?

You sound like a poor person who just cant afford to order it honestly. who cares what this loser says. if u want it pre-order it, its that simple. Also even if it turns out to be trash meat wagon is worth the money.
11/05/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Ryuk
I mean....its Warcraft 3. It is literally the foundation wow was built upon. Its gaming royalty. ITS WARCRAFT 3!!!

At one point in time, the Diablo name carried weight too. Remember when D3 was the most sold Blizzard game of all time? It sold on the name alone, and look what we have to show for it.
11/05/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Dræil
I'm sure nothing much will change with WC3R besides the graphics, but still you should never pre-order anything until the final product comes to light.

Have we not learned our lessons with crappy expansions like WoD and BFA? Everyone throwing their money at them, and delivering crappy expansions in return.

Hold them to task, this is one of those "vote with your wallet" scenarios.

Yes, sure, you're going to buy it anyways....so wait.

Don't feed that revenue stream yet. Keep them guessing to the end.

I mean, why feed their profits, and watch them take off to Mexico for their weekends when they should be worrying about getting that gamer street cred they've been losing for the past couple of years?

I agree, to preorder anything without all final details is just...well...silly...
why i never got too play it beside i like the story for arthas.
Meat Wagon.
Are they going to add frozen throne and make us pay another 30-40 bucks on top of WC3R?
Meat Wagon.

Would purely be the only reason I buy it.

Still haven't decided.

Also BFA isn't as bad as the "diehard" make it out to be.

That said I really wish they gave us a free copy of diablo over destiny 2.
11/06/2018 04:58 AMPosted by Kiekö
At one point in time, the Diablo name carried weight too. Remember when D3 was the most sold Blizzard game of all time? It sold on the name alone, and look what we have to show for it.

The start of D3 was bad.

But the game in its current state is a perfectly acceptable edition to the franchise that I've personally put thousands of hours into. Money well spent as far as my opinion goes.

Diablo Immortal will at some point be accepted by people who love phone games, but it won't hold the same respect the other 3 will have.

11/06/2018 05:07 AMPosted by Daladoren
Are they going to add frozen throne and make us pay another 30-40 bucks on top of WC3R?

WC3R contains the expansion.

Relive the events of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne. Enjoy an epic saga retold with over four hours of reshot cutscenes and updated voice-overs that breathe new life into the earliest renditions of Azeroth’s key characters, across more than 60 single-player missions that span Kalimdor, Northrend, Lordaeron, and beyond.
11/06/2018 05:08 AMPosted by Wuhjikô
11/06/2018 04:58 AMPosted by Kiekö

The start of D3 was bad.

But the game in its current state is a perfectly acceptable edition to the franchise that I've personally put thousands of hours into. Money well spent as far as my opinion goes.

Diablo Immortal will at some point be accepted by people who love phone games, but it won't hold the same respect the other 3 will have.

11/06/2018 05:07 AMPosted by Daladoren

WC3R contains the expansion.

Relive the events of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne. Enjoy an epic saga retold with over four hours of reshot cutscenes and updated voice-overs that breathe new life into the earliest renditions of Azeroth’s key characters, across more than 60 single-player missions that span Kalimdor, Northrend, Lordaeron, and beyond.

OK good.
We already know the game is going to be good, it's a remaster, most of us have played it. Why wouldn't we pre-order it, for bonus rewards in the other blizzard games we enjoy?

Do as you please, people.
This kind of posts makes you miss dislike button a lot