Possible Guild (If interest)

Classic Discussion
I am considering running my own classic guild
If interested my battle.net is instinctz#1985
Key notes if interested

-Alliance and PvE Server
- Friends and Family oriented
- Guild would be casual oriented (But still focused on progressing, just no need to clear everything asap).
- Non raiders welcome.
- Getting to end game and raiding right away is NOT THE FOCUS. The desire is to enjoy the journey while leveling. (Start raiding ~2-3 Months after classic releases)
- Would need roughly 5-10 of every class (minimum, more welcome).
- Friday and Saturday night raiding (something like 7-10 EST). (not set in stone).
- Loot would be some kind of point system (DKP or EPGP).

if any of this right here is of interest to you please post here to ask questions or post any details on the character you desire to play.
It is a bit early for this. I understand you want to start planning things out now but peoples lives change. I would recommend waiting at least till a month before release.
11/06/2018 06:00 AMPosted by Notprimal
It is a bit early for this. I understand you want to start planning things out now but peoples lives change. I would recommend waiting at least till a month before release.

right now i am purely gauging interest. absolutely no commitments are required, i just want to test the waters.
11/06/2018 06:01 AMPosted by Matcauthon
11/06/2018 06:00 AMPosted by Notprimal

right now i am purely gauging interest. absolutely no commitments are required, i just want to test the waters.

Trust me there will be interest in guilds. I would recommend inviting people you enjoyed playing with and build it naturally rather then relying on advertisement.
I was thinking the same thing im a masochist so I have this desire to want to run a guild and the ideas are close to yours. Casual with progression, weekend raiding and PvE. It funny I see so many PvP server guilds forming and I was just thinking hmm wonder if someone gonna do one for PvE soon.
11/06/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Slappypappy
I was thinking the same thing im a masochist so I have this desire to want to run a guild and the ideas are close to yours. Casual with progression, weekend raiding and PvE. It funny I see so many PvP server guilds forming and I was just thinking hmm wonder if someone gonna do one for PvE soon.

well maybe we should get together and talk at a later date. i honestly would need help running a guild and what not. and just getting start up funds to actually start the guild is going to be a nightmare.
11/06/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Matcauthon
11/06/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Slappypappy

well maybe we should get together and talk at a later date. i honestly would need help running a guild and what not. and just getting start up funds to actually start the guild is going to be a nightmare.

Absolutely that sounds like an idea
I'm just happy to see an alliance guild pre-recruiting for once. If you roll on a PvE RP server your guild sounds exactly what I'm looking for :D
11/06/2018 06:34 AMPosted by Lagspike
I'm just happy to see an alliance guild pre-recruiting for once. If you roll on a PvE RP server your guild sounds exactly what I'm looking for :D

I don't know how i feel about rolling on an RP PvE server, if we get enough interest i am willing to debate the merits and what not of RP PvE and normal PvE however the only thing set in stone is 1) Not PvP server and 2) Alliance.
anything else is purely up for debate.
11/06/2018 06:42 AMPosted by Matcauthon
11/06/2018 06:34 AMPosted by Lagspike

I don't know how i feel about rolling on an RP PvE server, if we get enough interest i am willing to debate the merits and what not of RP PvE and normal PvE however the only thing set in stone is 1) Not PvP server and 2) Alliance.
anything else is purely up for debate.

I feel the same and with the right click report because its toss up i started on lightinghoof which is rp but they were laid back i dont rp and if i wasnt disruping their thing no one cared if i was rping or not. Then there some servers where there is hardcore rp and they want to report if god forbid your guild isnt rp handed or you dont use brackets to talk out of char etc. For me that wouldnt work out well.
11/06/2018 05:54 AMPosted by Matcauthon
Key notes if interested

-Alliance and PvE Server
- Guild would be casual oriented (But still focused on progressing, just no need to clear everything asap).
- Non raiders welcome.
- Getting to end game and raiding right away is NOT THE FOCUS. The desire is to enjoy the journey while leveling. (Start raiding ~2-3 Months after classic releases)
- Friday and Saturday night raiding (something like 7-10 EST). (not set in stone).

if any of this right here is of interest to you please post here to ask questions or post any details on the character you desire to play.

"Alliance"

Trashcan.
Looks great aside from being Alliance
11/06/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Sunpath
11/06/2018 05:54 AMPosted by Matcauthon
Key notes if interested

-Alliance and PvE Server
- Non raiders welcome.

"Alliance"

Trashcan.

it's not for everyone obviously. =D

11/06/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Ooga
Looks great aside from being Alliance

we can't make everyone happy.
If anyone is interested please hit me up on my battle.net account @ instinctz#1985
I'd be interested maybe if it had been a PVP server.

That said I might follow Theloras anyway.

Serious note though good luck. Always a fun trip being a guild master.
11/07/2018 10:34 PMPosted by Raggnnar

The goal is to be a hybrid friendly guild. That said I don't intend to just stack them either.

And thanks. Been a GM and RL before.

"Gets out my cat herding tools"
11/07/2018 10:36 PMPosted by Matcauthon
11/07/2018 10:34 PMPosted by Raggnnar

The goal is to be a hybrid friendly guild. That said I don't intend to just stack them either.

HAH!
Sounds about right. And good to hear! I just love wpvp way too much, it is my bread and butter.

As far as GMing goes I know what you mean, though never been a RL. I used to run an all druid guild with over 400 members in just 40 days in MoP and we were VERY well known, respected and feared WPVP wise.
11/07/2018 10:50 PMPosted by Raggnnar
11/07/2018 10:36 PMPosted by Matcauthon

HAH!
Sounds about right. And good to hear! I just love wpvp way too much, it is my bread and butter.

As far as GMing goes I know what you mean, though never been a RL. I used to run an all druid guild with over 400 members in just 40 days in MoP and we were VERY well known, respected and feared WPVP wise.

All druid PvP guild?
*shudders *
*sheaths my stabby stabbies*
*stealths away*
11/07/2018 10:56 PMPosted by Matcauthon
<span class="truncated">...</span>
HAH!

All druid PvP guild?
*shudders *
*sheaths my stabby stabbies*
*stealths away*

Just remember...
MoP...
6min CD for 45 sec they are a healer.
Call out in ventrillo.
Also all those Battle resses...

Yeah.. that plus my general was a top pro feral that did feral pvp classes and I did the tactics classes. I still rem a giant of a guild brought 50 to squash our 8 in the BE city... they regretted that.
Used to help run a guild in vanilla. The start times for the raids would need to be a bit later but i would be interested. I do not think it is early to start thinking about this. The more time you have to plan stuff out the less you have to worry about doing everything last minute. At this point it really is just throwing ideas out there and getting ideas on when raids would be or the loot system for raids. Ideas on loot distribution.

kamarhi#1567
Friend me and i would be happy to talk with you. Super excited for classic release.