Blizz Trolling us

General Discussion
Literally about to go through this entire tier, using coins, numerous M+ runs, uldir raids etc. and NOT GET A SINGLE 370 weapon or better. I was even in stacked raids with hunters that wouldn't need and nothing. Open the weekly chest and I get the 2nd worst trinket of the tier, but hey, at least it wasn't another useless ring.

Don't pass along this RNG excuse either, these odds are ridiculous for something that is a staple of any build. In complete honesty, if it weren't for this 6mo sub I mistakenly bought, Id cancel now and never come back, I still will if a blizz rep wants to contact me for donating my remaining portion to charity, THANKS
I find your guild name funny.
My ilvl on my main is 362. Yesterday I did 4 Stormwake quests to get a 340+ weapon (my current one is ilvl 345). After doing the 4 quests, it gives me a worthless 340 weapon. No plus involved. I'm doing quests to get gear that's worse than what I currently have equipped. What's the point??
I have yet to have this issue. (guess the RNG is working for me but not you)
The raid will be here until sometime early next year so it's not like you will have moved on by next week...

I wish we still had artifact weapons, but they're like any other piece of gear now.
I got mine from the last Warfront quest. Was glad to get it, but there’s a difference between feeling “lucky” and feeling “accomplished”. I’m still wearing 335 and 340 rings because I can’t get one to drop to save my life.
Activision Blizzard to merge with e.a. announcement as of february 22 2019 .. will it happen ?

Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. is an American video game developer and publisher based in ... On July 25, 2013, Activision Blizzard announced the purchase of 429 million shares from majority owner Vivendi. As this is posted thy have also bought more than 56% of the Blizzard stock as of 2017 . (( this i do not know is true i just looked ti up on line)

E.A. to help bring all (I.P.'s)(intellectual property) to moble.
now is the time of the microtransactions no longer will there be a monthly subscription... or if there is it is to buy the right to play the (game) .PC gameing is now a thing of the past when there is money to be made and a forced move will make the hard core fan to level and or pay to Advance...
"Congrats you leveled up! Please wait 24hrs. to continue playing or visit our store and pay $4 to continue your quest!"
this is ear of the macro trends $$$$,$$$,$$$....... time (X factual)
we do not matter any more .. "DO YOU NOT HAVE PHONS ! "
Meh... my weeks are always like this: No weapon, no trinkers specially, just a headpiece that has absolutely no good traits for my spec or my class in general, a 10+ Shrine key and and a big FU.

Whats new?
i am quitting world of activision .. (emoji poop)
11/06/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Flappydrood
I find your guild name funny.

Speaking of funny...do we even want to know what makes you `flappy'?

As for the OP's point; I feel your pain. Haven't gotten home from work yet, but I hold out very little hope that the M+ chest will have anything new for me...and it is especially unlikely to give me a weapon upgrade, which is STILL stuck at 340. RNG is a pox on fun.
Come join me in Diablo III PC only.
11/06/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Mácgyver

Don't pass along this RNG excuse either, these odds are ridiculous for something that is a staple of any build.

But that's precisely what it is... RNG.
Saw the title and just knew u were a Mail wearer.
11/06/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Lexc
11/06/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Mácgyver

Don't pass along this RNG excuse either, these odds are ridiculous for something that is a staple of any build.

But that's precisely what it is... RNG.

So is the Lottery, but getting a weapon shouldn't feel like the same likelihood of winning.