Zandalari & Kul Tiran Allied Race Update

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Blizzard, get your own facts straight. How can you say that Zandalari trolls have no connection to the fel, when you created Demoniacs?

This is very upsetting.
11/06/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Ythisens
11/06/2018 01:51 PMPosted by Woodspath
This wasn't an error in communication. You just realized after the fact that your judgment was a bit lacking and so you changed some things.

This was simply what it is, an error. We posted one thing on the website and one thing in the slides at the panels. This was a misalignment on assets so we're correcting that now. It happens.

Several people are inevitably going to get offended by this. Incoming several new threads complaining about a perceived brash tone.
11/06/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Lockies
And what do you plan on doing to all the people who bought RACE CHANGES and then were told you cannot be the race you bought the race change for because blizzard made an OOPSIE?!

I would ask why did you buy a race change for a race that isn't even playable yet? The follow up if you did is you can try ticketing in for a refund on that race change since you haven't used it yet.

Again sorry for the inconvenience as this was a mistake on us.
Kind of surprised there aren't Kul Tiran Paladins.
Oh well everyone is going to roll Zandalari Druid anyway. I can already see the pie chart.
You people will complain about anything
Well now didn't see this coming.
So are we still good for troll paladins? Im looking forward to making a paladin from Wakanda... Zandalar.
Its mostly for the upright postue of the zandalari trolls, I never liked the hunched over look of the dark spear trolls. I was really happy when I made my Ork dk stand up straight.
11/06/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Zaggoth
Kind of surprised there aren't Kul Tiran Paladins.

The one paladin that seemed to exist from Kul Tiras (Daelin Proudmoore) was more of a Paladin/Shaman hybrid anyhow. Shot people with wind and lightning.
Sounds more like so many people complained they changed it. It's not an omission. lol
Seriously mad about Deathknights. The Zandalari could have worked if you loosened your mentality on what it means to be a Deathknight. Heck we even got some of our artifacts from the Vykrul. They use Runes like deathknights.

With Bwonsamdi and Blood Trolls, you could have made something work.
11/06/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Voltomok
Oh well everyone is going to roll Zandalari Druid anyway. I can already see the pie chart.

Nope, Zandalari Paladin here.

Rezan will be avenged!
I don't think a Demoniac is even remotely close to a warlock.... One summons demons and has them do their bidding and dabbles in fel, the other traps a demon inside them to absorb it's powers. It's like saying a butterfly is a bird because they both have flying in common. With that mindset holy palading and priest should be the same thing, warrior and monk should be the same thing, shaman and mages would be the same thing.... I mean it goes on and on if you grasp at straws...
11/06/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Ythisens
11/06/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Lockies
And what do you plan on doing to all the people who bought RACE CHANGES and then were told you cannot be the race you bought the race change for because blizzard made an OOPSIE?!

I would ask why did you buy a race change for a race that isn't even playable yet? The follow up if you did is you can try ticketing in for a refund on that race change since you haven't used it yet.

Again sorry for the inconvenience as this was a mistake on us.

I don't think it's a Blizzard mistake. Clearly the void lords interacted with the website and provided false information. Or it was the Gnomes slacking off again...

Might need to get those server room Gnomes into shape. Might need to withhold daily snack time...
11/06/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Ythisens
11/06/2018 01:51 PMPosted by Woodspath
This wasn't an error in communication. You just realized after the fact that your judgment was a bit lacking and so you changed some things.

This was simply what it is, an error. We posted one thing on the website and one thing in the slides at the panels. This was a misalignment on assets so we're correcting that now. It happens.

So the race with Warlocks can't be warlocks, but since they hate Pandaren Monks so much they can be Monks. Okay
Thanks for clarifying. This should alleviate A LOT of people's complaints.

Now to level an Alliance character to 120 so I can unlock Kul Tirans...

Edit: Well I guess people want Zandalari Warlocks now...
Sob..I was gonna make my Zandalari a warlock ;_{
Yo what about the zandalari demoniacs, and just theyre into dark magic in general anyway tho.

Also could we get monks removed for both of the allied races then, especially kul'tiras?