Did Construct Overcharger Get a Buff?

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
Heard some rumblings it got fixed so it stacks twice as high. can anyone confirm?
The haste part got buffed around ~50%.

385 is now providing 60 haste per stack. 480 fully stacked.

Even with this buff, it is still not as good as other trinkets. Sim yourself if you want to know if it's an upgrade or not now. Chances are if you have a 370+ Dice or Galecaller or Plume, it is a downgrade. Unfortunately, blizzard does not know how to buff trinkets properly. A welcome buff, but still not enough and this will be the last they take a look at this trinket.
Still pretty bad. Losing to lower ilvl trinkets from dungeons.
The problem is this trinket has a real low RPPM, so you will never be able to get it to stack up.
Simmed one I have (yes, I obsessively sim) and it was still worse than my other options. And this from a Feral druid who views haste as better than catnip.
This trinket is simming fairly decently (the above posts are not a good representation).

The ilvl gain of agility is strong and the proc seems to have been adjusted as i can stack 8 fairly reliably on a target dummy now.

Will test in raid environment, but you would require an equal ilvl trinket with main stat to not even consider this trinket in it's current form.

-R
Not sure if sims are picking this up correctly. Sim shows mine as ilvl 385, 313 agi, 41 haste per stack. That's pre-buff... With buff it's 385, 313, 60.

Edit: Aaaaannndddd I tried it a bit and there's almost no way to keep a stack because it stacks so slowly. Most of the time i had 0 or 1 stacks only during incarn did it actually stack up a bit. Even adding a few seconds to the buff this would be amazing.
11/10/2018 09:23 AMPosted by Ruê
This trinket is simming fairly decently (the above posts are not a good representation).

The ilvl gain of agility is strong and the proc seems to have been adjusted as i can stack 8 fairly reliably on a target dummy now.

Will test in raid environment, but you would require an equal ilvl trinket with main stat to not even consider this trinket in it's current form.

-R

Okay... So what you say is, that Overcharger is good if it is higher iLevel than your other options. Sure. I guess. Maybe. But trinkets being equal, no.
I'm guessing they don't want another TBC and legion situation where a trinket from early in the xpack is BIS the whole expansion.
This trinket is only good for classes that literally stack tons of haste so Survival hunters and DHs. I have 1600 haste outside of raid and 2350 in raid with RA. That means I can get the uptime/proc rate on the trinket to be higher due to RPPM (relative procs per minute means it’s adjusted by haste).
According to raidbots its a...0.3% upgrade over my 370 cannonball trinket, lul.