Feral and Guardian skins still available?

Druid
As someone who didbt play druid in legion and now mains it I want to go back and get some feral skins and maybe guardian. Are they still obtainable and does anyone know which would be fastest to obtain. Not looking for all but maybe couple nice ones if possible.
If you didn't get the base skins in legion then no, they're unobtainable now.
If you did however get some of the base legion skins then you can still do the achievements required to earn the different color variations.
You should be able to still get most of the skins. I believe the unobtainable ones are primarily the mage tower werebear and sparkle cat appearances.
11/07/2018 11:23 AMPosted by Clawandorder
If you didn't get the base skins in legion then no, they're unobtainable now.
If you did however get some of the base legion skins then you can still do the achievements required to earn the different color variations.

he's wrong don't listen to him.

the only unavaliable skins are the ones from the mage tower, you can still get your order hall campaign, balance of power, PvP prestige & hidden artifact skin.
re: easy to obtain...

birdkitty is pretty easy to get, and it’s my favorite non-mage-tower cat form. basically you go to the emerald dreamway once a day and, if an emote about a screech happens, you go through whichever portal the emote mentioned and search the area for a stone with a paw print on it. the stones are fairly small but it’s not too bad if you pull up a picture of one so you know what to look for

there are three screeches/stones in total, but it may take more than three days because they’re not guaranteed to happen every day. after you find the third stone, a spirit will show up in the dreamway. use “/sit” (no keybind, gotta type it out) while targeting the spirit, and it’ll gift you the hidden appearance item

hidden bear is fairly cool, and pretty low-effort; it drops off of ursoc in emerald nightmare. my favorite non-mage-tower bear is sparklebear, but bleh, balance of power is a pain in the rear
11/08/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Eithris
hidden bear is fairly cool, and pretty low-effort; it drops off of ursoc in emerald nightmare. my favorite non-mage-tower bear is sparklebear, but bleh, balance of power is a pain in the rear

Glowbear is worth any trial or tribulation to unlock.

Also, glowbear > gorillabear.