The Shame about Zandalari

Warlock
The real pity is they literally just need to flip a switch to make Zandalari Warlocks. Its not like they have to do special coding or anything. Its just total BS. Also for anyone who thinks Zandalari arent connected to the Fel. Look up Demoniacs

Literally Zandalari Warlocks.
Mage could play 6 of the 8 allied race and still blizzard let them having a 7th one because of ONE character.

Warlock can only be 3 allied race and the zandalari have been playing with fel,shadow magic and demon magic and we cant get our 4 allied race even if the blizzcom showed them playable...
The client literally says zandalari can be warlocks.
11/07/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Ultimecia
yeah they already released a statement saying that is false.
11/07/2018 03:14 PMPosted by Sathrago
11/07/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Ultimecia
yeah they already released a statement saying that is false.

Guess im done with bfa then
11/07/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Ultimecia
11/07/2018 03:14 PMPosted by Sathrago
... yeah they already released a statement saying that is false.

You are ready to drop the entire game over an Allied Race not having the option to be a Warlock?

K.
11/07/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Xerash
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You are ready to drop the entire game over an Allied Race not having the option to be a Warlock?

K.

The expansion hasnt done anything to keep me wanting to play, zandalari is what has kept me around.

Will I give 8.1 a shot, probably. Its just another nail in the coffin.

Also, I dont care about my alts. I play my lock.
You know what sucked? Was being the nubzor that didn’t realize it couldn’t be mag’har orc until after I grinded the honorbound.

Does suck it can’t be Zandalari either

Dark iron it is!
11/07/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Ultimecia

K.

Absolutely, I rerolled off Monk because Zandalari couldnt be them (and knew Zandaladins would come due to the teases), but if I was someone who was extremely dedicated to only one character and refused to play a different class but also desperately wanted to be a Zandalari, I'd also quit over not having it.

Playing a Zandalari, to me is, is the only selling point of BFA, I love raiding and all but even that takes the backseat to the best race (I'd even play them if they weren't new models).

For those who feel the same I sympathize how they announced Zando warlocks and then randomly removed them because they were uncomfortable with giving an allied race that many classes.
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Al%27tabim_the_All-Seeing

This was the Vanilla Yojimba Island quest giver for the ZG cloth sets. He can be seen here wearing Warlock armor. When we fight him in Thunder Island, he casts Shadow bolts at us.

Shadow bolt is warlock spell. Warlocks use Fel Magic. A Zandalari troll using Fel Magic.

If the excuse is that Zandalari culture is holy and no fel magic is allowed except for outcasts and traitors, then give Zandalari Warlocks the same treatment Orcs in Orgrimmar and Humans in Stormwind gave their Warlocks. Outcasts and banished from the main hubs, but regarded as useful.
11/07/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Leon

K.

Absolutely, I rerolled off Monk because Zandalari couldnt be them (and knew Zandaladins would come due to the teases), but if I was someone who was extremely dedicated to only one character and refused to play a different class but also desperately wanted to be a Zandalari, I'd also quit over not having it.

Playing a Zandalari, to me is, is the only selling point of BFA, I love raiding and all but even that takes the backseat to the best race (I'd even play them if they weren't new models).

For those who feel the same I sympathize how they announced Zando warlocks and then randomly removed them because they were uncomfortable with giving an allied race that many classes.

All of this, right here ^
they announce it twice that they can be warlocks. when they first announce bfa,then again at blizzcon.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The people want it blizzard. Make it happen and you have my 25$ for a race change.
Locks, getting the D since vanilla
Sweet Jesus do you see my clan name?! If I cant be a zandalari troll im cancelling my sub!!
I don't see the big deal. Warlocks have a pretty wide selection of races already.
Try don't use 'petition' in thread title. That gives them grounds to just remove the thread outright.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

K.

I'm in about the same boat. The expansion has been nothing but a disappointment aside from some zone design. I generally play the came to collect transmogs and they gutted that this expansion too. Only thing keeping me around was looking forward to playing around with a new warlock race that wasn't an elf or alliance. All my other expectations for BfA were tossed in the trash bin so I suppose it's expected that the last piece of the expansion that I was looking forward to (because they told us for almost a year it was going to happen) was taken out back and shot in the face.

No, I didn't expect being able to race change would suddenly make the expansion way more enjoyable for me, but it would at least let me play around with a new race and probably keep me subbed to pass the time until they give us a good expansion again.
Please post here (unofficial Zandalari warlock discussion):

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769559677#1

If you title it using the word petition, or use the word in your post, they will delete it.
Any Warlock reading this, please voice your opinion in that thread.