The Shame about Zandalari

Warlock
11/07/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Xerash
11/07/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Ultimecia

Guess im done with bfa then

You are ready to drop the entire game over an Allied Race not having the option to be a Warlock?

K.

all in all were just another brick in the wall
11/08/2018 11:29 AMPosted by Ashfinger
Please post here to get the petition noticed:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769759454?page=5#post-98

Lmao, page not found.
11/07/2018 12:05 PMPosted by Lenastus
Mage could play 6 of the 8 allied race and still blizzard let them having a 7th one because of ONE character.

Warlock can only be 3 allied race and the zandalari have been playing with fel,shadow magic and demon magic and we cant get our 4 allied race even if the blizzcom showed them playable...

wow I didnt think I could be more angry about this
I have an unofficial dicussion thread going on about this in the general forum. Please voice your opinion, feedback, and insight into the matter here. Hopefully the bigger the thread gets, the more likely it is to get the attention of the Blizzard.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769559677?page=4#post-66
11/07/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Ithil
Look up Demoniacs

Quite happy to support Zandalari Warlocks as long as i can have meta back. No meta then Zandalari don't really have a leg to stand on.
11/12/2018 12:51 AMPosted by Kulrülk
11/07/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Ithil
Look up Demoniacs

Quite happy to support Zandalari Warlocks as long as i can have meta back. No meta then Zandalari don't really have a leg to stand on.

that's kind of a ridiculous thing to say. meta wasn't good game play. and the people who want it back just don't like change. it wasn't any more fun than what we have now. and it robbed class fantasy from another class. we make contracts with demons who work with us. turning into a demon has always been, and in this game, should always be a demon hunter thing.
11/07/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Ultimecia

Guess im done with bfa then

You are ready to drop the entire game over an Allied Race not having the option to be a Warlock?

K.

actually yes, I chose my lock this expansion when I saw they could be zandalari, the fact that for 8 months we've been told they would be and now "nope !@#$ you" is enough for me to cancel my sub and let it run out
11/14/2018 04:16 AMPosted by Wìgan

K.

actually yes, I chose my lock this expansion when I saw they could be zandalari, the fact that for 8 months we've been told they would be and now "nope !@#$ you" is enough for me to cancel my sub and let it run out

Now, all can see... this is the hour of the Forsaken.