False Betrayal

General Discussion
Turning your back on Sylvanas and siding with Saurfang doesn't make you a traitor. Joining Saurfang is joining the true Horde. Think of his values and goals, then compare them to the Banshee Queen's plotting. The High Overlord himself said he wanted the old Horde back. Even Thrall worked with the Alliance when it was necessary, just as it is now.

If anything, siding with Sylvanas over Saurfang makes you a traitor to the Horde, not vice versa.

Join the real Horde and restore our old customs of strength and honor, or stay behind and become a servant of the new Scourge.

Lok'tar Ogar.
By the way... This little speech was brought to you by an undead warlock. The irony is real.
You're just trying to convince simpletons to join Saurfang so when Sylvanas wins, you'll have more bodies to raise.
I'd support Saurfang if he didn't throw that tantrum and refuse to leave his jailcell until Anduin let him out, instead of us

i'd support Saurfang if he didn't prefer the horde committing suicide instead of making a 'dishonourable' retreat

I'd support Saurfang if he didn't !!%*#!@*# out at Darkshore because he hit Malfurion in the back
Yes it does. The Horde has a long history on how to challenge the Warchief for leadership of the Horde. Stepping aside and hoping the enemy kills the Warchief in battle is a cowardly act.
I’m loyal to my Queen, no dishonor here.
The only reason people like ol' Sylvie is because MY WAIFU syndrome.

If ol' Sylvie wasn't an attractive female, 99% of the Horde would side with Saurfang.
11/07/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Nolephor
Turning your back on Sylvanas and siding with Saurfang doesn't make you a traitor

Lets rewrite this :

Turning on Sylvanas your Warcheif and siding with Saurfang to overthrow said Warchief so he can run the horde, is not treasonous at all.

Yeah I have doubts about that. But court-martialing isnt something you see a lot in wow.
11/07/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Galevin
I’m loyal to my Queen, no dishonor here.
Bet you said the same thing about Arthas before he lost control of your mind. Ahem.

EDIT: Spelling.
By forcing her powers to unwillingly make the undead join her.

she has betrayed her own people.
Ok, I'm convinced.
11/07/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Zkon
The only reason people like ol' Sylvie is because MY WAIFU syndrome.

If ol' Sylvie wasn't an attractive female, 99% of the Horde would side with Saurfang.
Before she was Warchief, everyone was cheering Saurfang's name from the stands and buying him drinks. Now that they have eye candy, they're taking a pretty dire turn in the wrong direction.
Anyone who sides with Sylvanas is a boot licker.
As long as they don't have him side with Alliance to overthrow her, I have no problem with Saurfang. A little in house fighting is ok by me, but taking your house problems outside is a kind of a !#%@& move. With that being said though.... it's kinda looking like they might have him get some ally assistance.
I honestly don't understand the people backing Sylvanas. Do people actually WANT to be portrayed as mindless, evil servants of a queen who clearly does not care whether they live or die?

Also, has anyone else noticed that these threads seem to be filled with pro-Sylvanas posts, but the voting pattern supports Saurfang? Just a stray observation I've noticed.
#walkawayfrombothsides

I'll come back and care when the main story gets better but for now its looks like another Garrosh 2.0 story.

Hopefully I'll be wrong.

Edit: At least the zone stories are awesome.
11/07/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Nolephor
Joining Saurfang is joining the true Horde.
So... here's the thing.

Saurfang is being played by Anduin & SI:7.

They are literally using him as a weapon against the Horde to further destablize it, and Saurfang is just too dumb to realize it.

So... those of you joining Saurfang are aiding the Alliance against the Horde.

Which is great for those of us on the Alliance, we're all cheering for you to tear yourselves apart so we don't have to. But, you might want to consider that if you are Horde.