Billionaire You Buys Blizzard And Becomes The Blue Dictator

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
What changes would you force upon WoW?
Make Azerite traits simply passives that you can choose from as you level.

Remove pathfinder

Heart of Azeroth ultimately gives traits like flying and other useful important things. Loot o ring would be an example of a low end trait.

Transmog has no restrictions.

Pve gear would involve vendors + rng, Pvp gear just involves vendors.

Remove Minning Cart Bg's completely. Or at least give option to opt out of a few Bgs

Free realm transfers between merged realms.

Leveling fixes
1-90 double all exp gain from all sources
90-100 unchanged.
100-110 Legion invasion have no down time and just move to next zone when finished.

No rep gating allied races, rather, have in depth quest lines to conquer on your main, like the warlock's green fire.
Billionaire me doesn't want to deal with the players, lol. I decide not to buy.
Make Pandaren a playable Death Knight.
I hire some devs that like the alliance so that there is balance in development resources.
WoW goes mobile only
Release multiple mobile games for every game to rile people up...and laugh when they see that they are relatively harmless. And continue laughing when they continue to rage anyway.
Live wouldn't change much (I mean really, I can't fix it), but Classic TBC servers would be announced next, and players could choose to play on servers that progressed through following expansions, or stayed static after final patch.
I would remove Demon Hunters from the game, bring back MoP Demo and give the Succubus Lust because it makes sense for a Succubus to have Lust.

Plus I'd add 32 different new Succubus Glyphs.
Implement fat paladins
I implement Patch 9.0: The Final Battles before diverting resources to the creation of World of Warcraft 2, which is set 100 years later.

Features included in Patch 9.0 are:

Removal of Class-Race Restrictions
    Removal of Allied Race Requirements
    Improvements to the Transmog System
    Timewalking Raids
No more censorship of our toons' bodies.

You want orc dong? You get orc dong.

You want furry nipples? You get furry nipples.

You want gnome... uh.. maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
Panda druid.
high heels for everyone!!!!!
I don't know about WoW, but maybe I could make Bobby Kotick personally give me a pedicure or something?
Silver covenant is finally eradicated and the high elf question put to rest.

11/07/2018 05:52 PMPosted by Ack
No more censorship of our toons' bodies.

You want orc dong? You get orc dong.

You want furry nipples? You get furry nipples.

You want gnome... uh.. maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

O.o What, are you trying to turn this into a naughty skyrim game or somethin?
Pathfinder would NEVER exist again. I'd remove it for WoD, Legion, and BFA. Pay 1,000g and you can fly. Flying unlocked at max level going forward for 1,000g.

Remove ilvl scaling.
11/07/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Kentaurus
Release multiple mobile games for every game to rile people up...and laugh when they see that they are relatively harmless. And continue laughing when they continue to rage anyway.

And then realize you sank your company because the mobile market is highly unstable and rarely anything lasts past 3 years of gaming without being replaced.

The mobile market is a cash-cow, that's for sure. Thing is; people consume it's content INSANELY fast.
Remove LFR.

(Just kidding.)

I'd make Diablo 2 Remastered a project, along with green-lighting a map editor in Overwatch.

I'd announce WoW2 as a way to forcefully reset the levels down to meaningful values. It would be a new game, but you'd be able to transfer your WoW1 toons. Basically, you keep your progression, you just move to a new game.
11/07/2018 05:55 PMPosted by Mav
11/07/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Kentaurus

And then realize you sank your company because the mobile market is highly unstable and rarely anything lasts past 3 years of gaming without being replaced.

The mobile market is a cash-cow, that's for sure. Thing is; people consume it's content INSANELY fast.

Fair enough!