Upright Worgen?

General Discussion
The preview made it seem as though the resting stance for Worgen will be less hunched.

Did anyone hear any further information into this at Blizzcon or any interviews I may have missed? I don't mind if they're hunched in combat, but being upright in their normal stance would be very welcome.
I would also like the "Grandpa Pants" waistline to revert back to normal.

The belt line was moved upwards alot in Legion to deal with the warping belt textures on the body mesh, but this was a kludge-fix. to me, this actually looked alot worse since leg armor items now sit like 5" above the navel area. I prefered the wonky belt textures.

The images of the new model still have the dumb granpda pants look.

I hope whoever is assigned to the re-do understands that the original model did not have such a weird leg armor look.
Would an upright stance help with the waistline issue?
Anyone know anything more about this?
I would change sides if i could be an upright Worgen. Been Horde since 2008, but I would change sides for a real Werewolf that I like. The animations for male Worgen hurt to watch. The noodle arms when running are terrible.
11/09/2018 11:23 AMPosted by Vaerth
I would change sides if i could be an upright Worgen. Been Horde since 2008, but I would change sides for a real Werewolf that I like. The animations for male Worgen hurt to watch. The noodle arms when running are terrible.

Flailing speghetti arms when casting are just as bad. Praying for upright and animation updates.
I hope they don't. I like the hunchback.

Animations depend on what they replace them with. But I see no problem with running animations and don't mind if they stay the same
I support full y erect races
The image we saw at blizzcon definitely looked like the male was less hunched. I doubt they will fully remove the hunch, but they could at least straighten up our bodies a bit, which seems to be the case, although there is no definitive proof they are making Worgen less hunched.