You dont need to do mythics to get some gear

General Discussion
11/09/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Beneej
I run M+ all the time and have only 360 ilvl

The difference between us is: I carry players like you and dont have a problem with it.

The 1k+ IO players: I have mixed feeling about them and they tend to waste my time as much as they complain about us wasting theirs.

the difference is i dont care for m+ and i still can get decent gear.

11/09/2018 11:10 AMPosted by Packlo
395 gloves hahaha

and 385 legs rng is great isnt it?....lol.
Yeah we all know warfronts are another approach, albeit basically gambling.
11/09/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Thanen
11/09/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Beneej
I run M+ all the time and have only 360 ilvl

The difference between us is: I carry players like you and dont have a problem with it.

The 1k+ IO players: I have mixed feeling about them and they tend to waste my time as much as they complain about us wasting theirs.

11/09/2018 11:10 AMPosted by Packlo
395 gloves hahaha

How muc wood did you chop do get this gloves ?
11/09/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Packlo
11/09/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Thanen

How muc wood did you chop do get this gloves ?

lots.
I have some 370 Warfront stuff I'm replacing still so I can't talk *&^% but that 395 Titanforge piece made me hurt.
You never needed to do mythic+ to progress your chracter.

No clue why ppl are saying that . Rng has no favorites.

You might grind raids and mythic+ all day and still end up with a big L getting nothing in return. Meanwhile average joe Op get his 395 gear from warfronts :)

Increasing the opportunities increases the disappointment and time spent as well ,for what ?? a chance for an upgrade bwahahaha. No wonder these players get crazy all the time :)
11/09/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Wariya
You never needed to do mythic+ to progress your chracter.

No clue why ppl are saying that . Rng has no favorites.

You might grind raids and mythic+ all day and still end up with a big L getting nothing in return. Meanwhile average joe Op get his 395 gear from warfronts :)

Increasing the opportunities increases the disappointment and time spent as well ,for what ?? a chance for an upgrade bwahahaha. No wonder these players get crazy all the time :)

the whole point of the post to to show everyone that you dont need to do m+ to get some decent gear

11/09/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Kekenforcer
I have some 370 Warfront stuff I'm replacing still so I can't talk *&^% but that 395 Titanforge piece made me hurt.

very nice my rings are still my weakspot but i dont want to do m+ for a chance to upgrade.to much headache for a chance reward.
11/09/2018 11:01 AMPosted by Thanen
nice work i knew i wasnt the only one out there.as far as skill goes you just fight a boss enough to take it down thats not skill to me thats doing it over and over and over again.

there is more skill in pvp then fighting a boss over and over and over and voer again...lol.

I love whenever this claim is made it's always by people who have never had any meaningful accomplishment in either.
Access to decent gear hasbeen the one solid direction wow has gone.

Bring back kills as the system for rankings and you will see way more world pvp even with warmode off. Was the best system the hane had. You participated in the world.
11/09/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Tyierin
11/09/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Assistance
If you hit warfronts, buy BoEs, get lucky with some emissary caches / WQs, you can get to a pretty solid iLvl without doing anything that requires real cooperation or skill.

I'm not sure if that's really a good thing, though. Like, it's where most of my gear has come from, but I still like being -good- at the game so I'm like a wolf in scrub's clothing.

I like the ability to do solo content and still progress and advance my character, but I wish it required actual skill.

350 gear is average gear. I would love to see a player with 370 gear that got it solely from titanforged warfronts, LFR, and world bosses.

I'd like to see a way to upgrade our Legion Legendaries to level 120.
11/09/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Alzar
11/09/2018 11:01 AMPosted by Thanen
nice work i knew i wasnt the only one out there.as far as skill goes you just fight a boss enough to take it down thats not skill to me thats doing it over and over and over again.

there is more skill in pvp then fighting a boss over and over and over and voer again...lol.

I love whenever this claim is made it's always by people who have never had any meaningful accomplishment in either.

a tempting killing a boss over and over and over and over and over isnt meaningful...lol.
11/09/2018 10:33 AMPosted by Ayaani
ilvl 395 warfront gloves, ouchies my bones

Christ on a cracker!
OP is an example of why we NEED raider IO more than ever.
skill.

I wish it required actual skill.

Ugh.
The attitudes in this thread are a perfect example of the toxicity that's eroding this community.

Blizzard has put in multiple gearing paths, with the fastest requiring more skill and effort than the slowest. And all paths share an element of luck (forging) that can speed things up a little bit.

No matter which path you choose to take, you shouldn't bash others for the path they choose, or try to take those paths away because you don't believe people on those paths "deserve" what they get.

Play your own damn game and don't worry about how others play theirs.
Lmao imagine caring about gear in the baseline patch of an expansion.

Rofl.

By Xmas everybody will be ilvl 400.