Borg Gnomes

General Discussion
I waited all my life to play one and soon it looks like I might get a chance.

You will all be assimilated resistance is futile.
Omg when you put it that way, I want a Borg gnome too.

Edit: Well, Borg and all named Borgs were taken on my server but I grabbed Coilette from https://theinfosphere.org/Bend_Her if they become playable!
I'd play that
As a gnome that sees the curse of flesh as a blessing, I'd be dammed if these gnomes are going to be changing us into mechanical monstrosities. Gnomes have ways of changing mechagnomes into beings of flesh. Maybe in the end we will be the ones saying"Resistance is futile".
I'm going to become a evil buzz kill here. But armors don't fit over the adjustments made to the model. It will be very hard to customize armors around them. Considering Blizzard is trending too easy money its most likely that they are not going to invest the time to make them a playable race. I'm afraid they will be NPC's only for a long long time.
11/09/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Gnomest
As a gnome that sees the curse of flesh as a blessing, I'd be dammed if these gnomes are going to be changing us into mechanical monstrosities. Gnomes have ways of changing mechagnomes into beings of flesh. Maybe in the end we will be the ones saying"Resistance is futile".

This is what a less evolved Gnome would say.
Go back to your cave you cave gnome.
We are Gnorg.
You will be assimilated.
Your technological and biological adorableness will be added to our own.
Your cultural cuteness will adapt to service us.
Resistance is futile.
11/09/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Phoenixlight

This is what a less evolved Gnome would say.
Go back to your cave you cave gnome.

Well see who's less evolved when those mechagnomes get injected with the curse of flesh.
I want to play a Mechagnome Tinker/Inventor class.

The Mechagnomes look pretty awesome.
https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2018/november/WOWNXT108.jpg
As a gnome that sees the curse of flesh as a blessing,
It's hard to snuggle a robot.
11/09/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Cantaloupe
As a gnome that sees the curse of flesh as a blessing,
It's hard to snuggle a robot.

You can live for eternity, but you won't appreciate life as much either.
So... if the cost to make a human cyborg is about 6 million dollars per man? A Gnome should only cost about 1.25 million - not counting discounts for our own tech. That would be a bargain.

Cookies for all!
Was 7of9 taken?
11/09/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Nereeza
Was 7of9 taken?

Seven was taken on my server.

So was Rosie, Eve and Fembot.
They can only reach high enough to assimilate your genitals.
11/09/2018 11:49 AMPosted by Shadestalkër

Guess you got nothing to worry about then

So the Gnomes will become the willing minions of the Old Gods, spreading further the Curse of Flesh? Gotcha. If you would like, I can provide instruction on the language of Shath'Yar. That'll help you immensely in the future, I assure you.
Reserving "Locuteus" now.
11/09/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Tinian
11/09/2018 11:49 AMPosted by Shadestalkër

Guess you got nothing to worry about then

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn!....oh wait.
Sorry no, but if blizz actually make garbage onaholes as an allied race I'm just going to pretend they don't exist.