What rmp variant is going to be op next?

Arenas
Dice roll says outlaw frost.

Second roll says sub fire.

thoughts?
Outlaw fire?
TSG dumps on RMP.
11/09/2018 04:32 PMPosted by Mercader
TSG dumps on RMP.

lol go back to legion. If you were talking dh/dk then yea id agree.
11/09/2018 04:36 PMPosted by Saltmasterx
TSG dumps on RMP.

lol go back to legion. If you were talking dh/dk then yea id agree.

Considering most mages are fire warrior does just fine.
holy priest in 8.1 depending on how broken greater heal is might fit into rmpala's slot as the pala. heck, it already has the HoJ.

And you can like, holy ward rogue to keep him offensive etc. IDK if that's efficient use of it but whenever i think about playing holy I think about how fun holy ward sounds.
hmm hpriest stun.... with the fear/mc? ….. bro youre a genius. If assa doesn't get touched itll probably be another season of this but better

edit: looked at the holy priest changes and it might just be the best healer... They have a 65% heal and aoe silence immunity? the f?
TSG dumps on RMP.

That is just false.
Outlaw / Sub Frost Mage being OP would be fine because it has a hard comp to pilot especially against tanks comps which are plentiful in BFA.

It’s literally the combo of Fire and Holy pally that makes RMX so brainless. The Mage can play like an ape and get to 5% from being out of position and he’ll be fine cuz sac / bop
People are sleeping on sub fire. Been playing it on main 2200+. Not as good as assa fire but def not bad either.
Also Rogues may actually be the squishiest they’ve ever been as far as arena goes but it’s not apparent to a lot of people yet because they are playing with overtuned healers Rsham and Hpally.

Rogues might just get run over next season if all healers are being nerfed down to Rdruid level
TSG dumps on RMP.

no it doesnt ur just playing with bad players

esp mw tsg should be free wins for rmp ROFL
11/09/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Ahhfckdeter
Also Rogues may actually be the squishiest they’ve ever been as far as arena goes but it’s not apparent to a lot of people yet because they are playing with overtuned healers Rsham and Hpally.

Rogues might just get run over next season if all healers are being nerfed down to Rdruid level

True every rmp mirror goes rogue and it comes down to who has the better rogue alot of the time. Im ok with this though. Teams that go mage dont know whats going on.

This.

We dont have 100% uptime feint anymore. We gets destroyed in a stun now faster than anything. Playing last night at 1900mmr and SV hunter teams were destroying us
11/09/2018 05:29 PMPosted by Mercader

This.

We dont have 100% uptime feint anymore. We gets destroyed in a stun now faster than anything. Playing last night at 1900mmr and SV hunter teams were destroying us
oooo 1900 mmr tell me more.

Edit: sorry im a %%!@%*##. Prefeinting stuns is a good skill to have as a rogue work on it my dude. If you see the go coming you can crimson and then feint. Or just kite.
11/09/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Saltmasterx
11/09/2018 05:29 PMPosted by Mercader

This.

oooo 1900 mmr tell me more.

Edit: sorry im a %%!@%*##. Prefeinting stuns is a good skill to have as a rogue work on it my dude. If you see the go coming you can crimson and then feint. Or just kite.

Your name is fitting
11/09/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Saltmasterx
People are sleeping on sub fire. Been playing it on main 2200+. Not as good as assa fire but def not bad either.

but sub is getting nerfs next patch and it is already being carried by fire mages retard damage anyway sooooooooooo prolly not gonna be good.

my bet is outlaw frost or after hpal gets nerfed itll just be sin frost
rmp isnt op!!! Atleast not with an h pala you noobs
As long as azeritr fortification is in the game. Sub rmp isnt gonna be better than sin
Hopefully they get nerfed to the ground so people can enjoy PvP. All casters need to be brought in line with Locks that are in a good spot.