What rmp variant is going to be op next?

Arenas
11/10/2018 04:48 AMPosted by Abombanation
Hopefully they get nerfed to the ground so people can enjoy PvP. All casters need to be brought in line with Locks that are in a good spot.

I think you're an idiot
11/09/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Saltmasterx
Dice roll says outlaw frost.

Second roll says sub fire.

thoughts?

Frosty getting some more substantial nerfs on 8.1 so I doubt it.
Hopefully they get nerfed to the ground so people can enjoy PvP. All casters need to be brought in line with Locks that are in a good spot.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 9.5/10 FOR that troll post
holy doesnt provide the dmg disc does, so holy will still be only used in damp comps like demo boomy or, druid sham. RMP is just gonna get deleted by any dk team, which will be the meta forsure. aka train priest and win in the first 30 seconds.
This is your brain on Prot.

Prot. Not even once.
Sub has to get buffed right? Right guys? Right?
11/10/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Efx
This is your brain on Prot.

Prot. Not even once.

yeah for someone who plays prot so much you'd think he's be 2600 but no he sucks at the game
I've q'ed into three prot warriors at 2700 in the last week
11/10/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Saltmasterx

Even if it gets damage, azerite fortification is gonna need to be nerfed for sub to be better than assassination.
11/10/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Ilovebonnie
11/10/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Saltmasterx

Even if it gets damage, azerite fortification is gonna need to be nerfed for sub to be better than assassination.
here's the thing you can play around it if you have damage. Problem is there is no damage