Dropping combat in warfront

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
I’m at the circle of elements on my druid there is 3 tanks here so I try to leave combat to switch to balance I make it almost all the way back to the starting zone and can’t drop combat fix this.
Because you won't drop combat (with any mob) unless it dies or otherwise leaves combat with all combatants. So as long as your team kept fighting it you stayed in combat
Keep jumping off the cliff at the mines until your health reaches 0, you'll leave combat.
11/11/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Windlnk
Because you won't drop combat (with any mob) unless it dies or otherwise leaves combat with all combatants. So as long as your team kept fighting it you stayed in combat

In an instance or raid yes. But in a warfront sitation where you free roam and do whatever you want it should act like open content to where if you get far enough away it should just drop. I’ve been in a warfront farming some trees and someone prolly ticked a ysera gift on me from 40 yards away then I can’t mount after or drop combat.

11/11/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Nezha
Keep jumping off the cliff at the mines until your health reaches 0, you'll leave combat.

Why would you even suggest this. I was a night elf so on my 2nd shadowmeld attempt I was able to switch specs and kill the guy as balance. Running away to die and wait for a reser and be back at the starting zone sounds like a terrible answer but if I wasn’t a night elf I probably would have had to do that to drop combat.
I find that classes with stealth like abilities tend to cause perma combat. Whenever there is a rogue,druid,mage almost every time they come running for some mob and we get combat locked.