imagine being an rsham

Arenas
and complaining about rmpal/jungle when ur main heal is 1 button and you have an aoe absorb, lul try getting gud and pressing it before you get cc'd u chimp
11/11/2018 04:59 PMPosted by Ðeceptiøn
and complaining about rmpal/jungle when ur main heal is 1 button and you have an aoe absorb, lul try getting gud and pressing it before you get cc'd u chimp

Imagine losing to a Rsham and being so upset that you have to go post on the forums.

Rofl
Imagine imagining Deception losing
11/11/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Dingodead
11/11/2018 04:59 PMPosted by Ðeceptiøn

Imagine losing to a Rsham and being so upset that you have to go post on the forums.

Rofl

imagine being on frostmourne and having 300 ping in us servers while pressing riptide and earthern, then complaining about rmpal/jungle lmao.

get gud ape
yea we love casted abilities being trash unless it crits with unleash, it's so fun! xD

don't worry instead of adjusting numbers they are just removing rippling waters
This is confusing... you're running RMPala? and then complaining about literally any other spec?

You realise you're playing the most FOTM comp right? You realise H Pal / Disc / even MW are out performing shaman above 2k. Only R Druid and Holy Priest are doing worse than this almighty chimp healer.

Not sure if you've noticed the glass house you're living in.

H Pal are more dominant that R Sham, and you found a way to still lose to one. But... why not just riptide the guy before the fire mage globals him???
imagine being a 2k player coming on these forums and suggesting that rsham isn’t the best healer in the game by miles
10 bucks says the rshams posting in here have alt tabbed during the middle of an arena match after either hitting riptide+riptide or dropping earthen wall.

And will return succeeding in picking their partner up from 10% to upwards of 80% by either pressing earthen + riptide, or riptide+riptide.
Imagine being from frostmourne but your internet is still locked in the dark ages, do you have dodo or something? 300ping to american servers... i'd rather not play the game than be on 300 ping.
Best case scenario i get 50-75 ping to american realms, worst case like 120-130 unless its the brazilian realms, then i avg about 150.
11/11/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Halo
This is confusing... you're running RMPala? and then complaining about literally any other spec?

You realise you're playing the most FOTM comp right? You realise H Pal / Disc / even MW are out performing shaman above 2k. Only R Druid and Holy Priest are doing worse than this almighty chimp healer.

Not sure if you've noticed the glass house you're living in.

H Pal are more dominant that R Sham, and you found a way to still lose to one. But... why not just riptide the guy before the fire mage globals him???

I'm not sure what is or what isn't represented on ladder atm but there's really no doubt that rsham is a top healer or the top healer. Fire mage being busted doesn't change that rsham is pretty busted too.
imagine running RMPala and complaining about anything tbh

like wtf you all point at other classes saying it's op when you're running something equally op just stop

rsham is broken

but so is rmpala. like cmooon
imagine what these rmpala self plays will be rated after they lose double sac

also, buff rdruid
11/11/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Cynalessa
yea we love casted abilities being trash unless it crits with unleash, it's so fun! xD

don't worry instead of adjusting numbers they are just removing rippling waters

Nah nah, every Rsham playing atm is FOTM reroll and none of us want our class fixed.

None of us want our casted heals to actually top someone, we are all monkeys and love hitting 2 buttons whole game.
11/11/2018 06:17 PMPosted by Saydar
I'm not sure what is or what isn't represented on ladder atm but there's really no doubt that rsham is a top healer or the top healer. Fire mage being busted doesn't change that rsham is pretty busted too.

Yeah, just feels like if you're anything but an R Druid you're busted when it comes to healing at the moment. Hard to take the criticism of other healing specs from anything but an R druid really.

R sham have been like this for all of BFA. Feels like everyone started taking issue right after Blizzcon. Even though a tournament environment is much different to live.

And from what I can see, the current situation is:
Blizz: We're nerfing R sham in 8.1
Community: R Sham needs to be nerfed!!!
Blizz: ...that's what we're doing...
Community: Riptide heals too much! They don't cast enough!
Blizz: That's exactly what we're nerfing, heavily at that.
Community: R sham are so busted! My disc jungle is having trouble steam rolling to glad! My RMPala lost to a resto sham!! NERF!!!
Blizz: ...

I know the hypothetical suggests that Blizz would actually engage in dialog with the community. But look past that and I think you can see why I find it hard to muster any sympathy for complaints like this.
If as an RMPala you're losing to an RSham, you should really consider your life choices.
I love these threads, keep em coming!
- Butcher EWT for PvP combat
- Revert grounding (baseline, redirects 1 spell, CD adjusted)
- Add NS as PvP talent.

Assuming that Rippling Waters is still getting the axe come 8.1

y/n?

They can scrap EWT for NS for all I care but I don't think they will scrap EWT entirely due to PvE
11/11/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Halo
11/11/2018 06:17 PMPosted by Saydar

Yeah, just feels like if you're anything but an R Druid you're busted when it comes to healing at the moment. Hard to take the criticism of other healing specs from anything but an R druid really.

R sham have been like this for all of BFA. Feels like everyone started taking issue right after Blizzcon. Even though a tournament environment is much different to live.

And from what I can see, the current situation is:
Blizz: We're nerfing R sham in 8.1
Community: R Sham needs to be nerfed!!!
Blizz: ...that's what we're doing...
Community: Riptide heals too much! They don't cast enough!
Blizz: That's exactly what we're nerfing, heavily at that.
Community: R sham are so busted! My disc jungle is having trouble steam rolling to glad! My RMPala lost to a resto sham!! NERF!!!
Blizz: ...

I know the hypothetical suggests that Blizz would actually engage in dialog with the community. But look past that and I think you can see why I find it hard to muster any sympathy for complaints like this.

Yeah I'm with you the necessary changes are likely already underway. Think OP is probably salty and also annoyed rshams who are in a REALLY good spot are complaining about other comps. Does add a touch of irony that OP apparently runs fire RMPal which is about as strong as anything in the game atm.
11/11/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Cynalessa
- Add NS as PvP talent.

y/n?

They can scrap EWT for NS for all I care but I don't think they will scrap EWT entirely due to PvE

Maybe a buff to mastery too?

Also HTT does nothing for a 3min CD

Could we boost healing for HTT and make it a shorter CD? It only has like 15k HP, force the monkeys to kill it??
11/11/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Dingodead
11/11/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Cynalessa
- Add NS as PvP talent.

y/n?

Maybe a buff to mastery too?

Also HTT does nothing for a 3min CD

Could we boost healing for HTT and make it a shorter CD? It only has like 15k HP,
force the monkeys to kill it??

Does mastery need a buff? I sit at ~70% in my PvP set and have room for more, doesn't feel too bad?

HTT needs some attention somewhere for sure. For a 3 min CD that every healer can kill in a global or two it is lacking.