Gnome Children?

General Discussion
Anyone seen one?
No but I bet their babies are like the size of a hand or smaller.
I really don't want to think about what they look like. It might be like some horror from Lovecraft where if we see it our mind will implode on its self.
IIRC there is a crib in the orphanage in Shattrath w a Gnome baby.
Checks bottom of hooves.

Nope, not lately.
I did. And my imps love them.
There's a gnome child and a goblin child chasing eachother in play on the barge in the Thousand Needles. They just shrunk the models.
11/12/2018 06:35 AMPosted by Abattøir
IIRC there is a crib in the orphanage in Shattrath w a Gnome baby.

I heard about the baby, it was said just looks like a human baby. But is that all?
11/12/2018 06:34 AMPosted by Haven
I really don't want to think about what they look like. It might be like some horror from Lovecraft where if we see it our mind will implode on its self.
Can't be worse than a Goblin kid.
11/12/2018 06:36 AMPosted by Svidinn
There's a gnome child and a goblin child chasing eachother in play on the barge in the Thousand Needles. They just shrunk the models.
I'll have to check that one out.
It's true you don't see many gnome children. But the truth is they're so alike in voice and appearance that they're often mistaken for gnome adults.
11/12/2018 06:36 AMPosted by Svidinn

which is funny as there are actual goblin kids in game now. We need child models for all races now. Those shattrah babies are teens by now!
I always assumed all gnomes were children... some hairier than others. They come from the ground like a potato.
Gnomes ooze out of pods fully developed; think invasion of the body snatchers.
Gnomes are robots who had a curse of flesh. So check some machine shops.
I have a theory that gnomes are like sea horses and that the purposes of the magnificent beards that the males can grow are to provide shelter for the young gnomlings to harbor in until they grow to a size sufficient enough to not be mistaken for a jelly bean.
You don't see gnome children because they start out looking like adult humans. They get shorter during their childhood years and by adulthood are the gnomes we see today.

Ever run across a seemingly immature adult human? Yeah... it's really a four year old gnome.

True story.
I should write a book with all the theories of Gnome reproduction and child rearing in this thread; I bet I could make a small profit.
11/12/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Annanobis
Anyone seen one?

LOL, I thought Gnomes where children
Gnomes eat their young.