372 Warlock LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi! First off, thanks so much for taking the time to read my post. I'll do my best to keep everything as short and to the point while being as informational as possible.

I am currently looking to join back into the competitive raid scene for the upcoming raid and beyond. I took a long break during Legion and, as many do, I came back to WoW to raid. I have been raiding with a very laid-back guild for Uldir and I need more to satisfy my competitive itch. I figured I would put this out there in the hopes that a guild is looking for a dedicated and skilled player on their raiding roster. I am a competitive player to the core. I always want to be and do the best when it comes to raiding. There are few other feelings in the world than working together as a group to take down a challenging boss. The guild I have been raiding with just has no desire to progress and strive for more and I want to surround myself with other like-minded individuals.

My current availability:
M - Th: Available after 6:00PM EST
F-Sun: Unavailable for scheduled raid days. Willing to allot extra time for progression however.

I learn very quickly and am very coach-able. Like I said, I always want to be the best but I am never too humble to accept criticism or guidance. I love to have fun and joke around but I realize when it's serious time and it's time to get stuff done. My most notable raiding achievement was Cutting Edge: Garrosh. I applied for and earned a raiding spot with a guild on Crushridge and completed many carries for gold. I will play whatever spec that the fight/raid/guild needs/wants. I don't consider myself a selfish player as the success of the group is so much more rewarding for me. I am more than willing to faction/server change so please do not be shy if you are on a different server/faction.

Some logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/34804444#difficulty=4
*Note that I have very little Mythic experience this expansion. This is strictly due to the lack of desire of my guild to progress further. Now that cross-realm has opened up, I have the option to pug but that can be an experience in it's own. I have no doubt in my ability to successfully preform in current and future content.

Finally, I urge anyone who is curious to ask me any questions you may have. I can and have interviewed over Skype/Discord before so that's no problem. Currently, my guild isn't even raiding so my availability is pretty open. If you would like to add me in-game to chat more, my tag is Cop #1480.

Welp. I failed at making a short post. Hopefully I was able to make clear what I am looking for. If you have any questions at all and would like to know more, please do not hesitate to ask!
Some notable parses I guess?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3j9YVXzNZgGhJTL6#fight=17&type=damage-done

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/HY1pB2zv4gbnJrmL#fight=1&type=damage-done
[A] SACRED of Baelgun-Doomhammer(US) Stable, Long Term Guild looking to push for cutting edge in 8.1 Currently 3/8M 8/8H

*****We are always looking to recruit any exceptional dps *****

Melee:
Rogue

Ranged:
Warlock
Mage
BM Hunter

About us: We are looking for players who want to push high end mythic content but don’t want to raid on a hardcore schedule. We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn’t mean less effort or success. We believe that the time we spend dedicated to raiding every week is something important to all our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

We expect all our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by doing adequate research on the fights we are attempting. Flask and feast are provided.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong raid awareness. We value raiders that want to execute the fights correctly while still being able to put out the damage and healing needed. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that will push into mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn’t raid on a Hardcore schedule but will be sure to use our time effectively to progress to the best of our abilities. We can also offer an active leadership who is open to suggestions and constructive feedback.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:30 to 9 PST/9:30 to 12:00 EST optional night Weds (Invites 15 minutes prior to pull time)

Applicant Requirements:
*A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
*18+ years of age. We are a mature guild, no kids please!
*Logs that demonstrate raid awareness and knowledge of your class
*Discord with working mic
*Dedication and Reliability. Show up consistently on time. Minimum raid attendance is 90%.
*Open to constructive feedback on performance.

Think you would be a good fit for us? Please apply with the following google doc:
http://bit.ly/2xZ1dPU

or contact one of us in game via BattleTag:
Rawkfist#1140
Minko4000#1590
Zaidain#1658
<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-Hardcore 1/8M 8/8H raiding guild on Drenden recruiting for mythic

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:
- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
- Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
- Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
- Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:
- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
- We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
- You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
- Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
- Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016
Hellfire Citadel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne – AoTC
Uldir – AoTC

Schedule:
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles.

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
Resto Druid
Disc Priest
Holy Priest

DPS:
Druid - Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter - BM

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Dankcow (Recruiter) at: Dank840#1377
Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

Update: 10/23

*We're currently pushing for mythic only progression. We no longer need Heroic

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-Hardcore 1/8M 8/8H raiding guild on Drenden recruiting for mythic

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:
- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
- Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
- Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
- Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:
- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
- We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
- You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
- Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
- Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016
Hellfire Citadel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne – AoTC
Uldir – AoTC

Schedule:
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles.

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
Resto Druid
Disc Priest
Holy Priest

DPS:
Druid - Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter - BM

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Dankcow (Recruiter) at: Dank840#1377
Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 6500+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

Basic Guild on Mal'Ganis: 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)
- Needs: Warrior, Rogue, Spriest, Holy Priest and Demon Hunter
Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE, 11/11M CE
Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
- Needs: Mistweaver Monk, Warlock and Hunter (replacing retirements)
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekend): 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
- Needs: Tank (not DK), Holy Paladin, Mage, Hunter (they have retirements after M G'huun dies)
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Impetus on Turalyon: 4/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST
- Needs: Open to any applications since we're reworking the roster
Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Needs: Boomkin, Warlock & Warrior
Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST
- Needs: Exceptional raiders. Competitive spots.
Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me)
Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 6/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)
Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir
Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 7/8 H Uldir

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST
Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests
Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids
Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids
Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Full
Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, exceptional ranged (mage, moonkin).
Danger Zone: DPS: shadow/disc priest, DH

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, 1 healer, tank

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

**Raid Schedule**
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is ***required** for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
Well if you are interested in going horde and our raid times aren't too late for you, we are looking for a lock. I'll leave our spam below. Hit me up if it interests you.

Copy Pasta starts here.

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The ages in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over North America. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

We maintain our casual atmosphere while pushing content. We expect the utmost from our members inside and outside raid.

We are the top 2 day guild on the server cluster. We are the only two day guild to not only raid all xpac but also get Cutting Edge Argus.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 PST
-Invites start at 6:45 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-Personal. Items that can be traded(that the person doesn't want) are decided by a council.

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants
-Guild Repairs Provided(sometimes)
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
BFA
-4/8M Uldir
-8/8H Uldir
Legion
-11/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne, Cutting Edge
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
Rogue-Medium
Monk-Medium
Mage-High
Lock-High

Healers:
Druid-Medium

Tanks:
DK/Monk-High

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer, (Mawts#11757), Or myself (TwoXKnives#1808) In-game

Check our website for more info: www.endless-waltz.com
Warlock is currently our highest need and we are 2/8M with solid Zek pulls and 8/8H. We raid tues/weds 7-10 EST with sunday being RBGs/heroic alt clear. Prepare to join a great group of folks who are active outside of raiding, pushes keys as well as have a strong drive to push content while having fun. I'll add you my bnet is Gigataur#1531. Best of luck in your search!

Cheers!
Gig

Spam:
<Good ol Dudes> Horde Guild on Cho'gall
Tuesday 7-10pm EST (4-7 PST)
Wednesday 7-10pm EST (4-7 PST)
What are we looking/recruiting for?
Healers: Strong applications at the time.
Ranged Dps High Need Boomkin as well as 1 Warlock and 1 Mage.
Melee DPS: Limited
Tank: Limited

Exceptional Players will always be considered
Current Progression
2/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
Cancerstik#1202
Sillypiggy#1657

We do not do split runs. To us its not enjoyable to do things x2 or x4 times a week. This causes burnout to occur much faster. But this does mean you are expected to do everything else in your control to be as ready as possible.
What do we expect from our raiders?
Nearly 100% attendance: 6 hours is all we ask. Missing raids should be few and far between. If you cant make it we don't want you. It forces us into a bad position if you are here "some of the time."

Be raid ready 10 minutes before 7 pm eastern. have your flasks/pots/enchants/spec correct and ready to go. (time management/efficiency.)

Min/Max & Theory-crafting: Keep up to date with your class. You need to be doing 50% or above on your class on average ( if you are on !@#$% duty then we understand if you arent hitting your #'s)

Have a sense of humor. We may be older but we are still like to crack jokes during trash and outside of the raiding scene.
Help build our community:
What i mean when i say this. This game is all about the people you play with. "nostalgia" talk normally gets broken down the to root cause of community disintegration. So please dont just log on for raids and build a community that you love.

If you are returning to the game, you do not need current tier experience as we value former Experience extremely high.
Sargeras[H] 3/8M REWIND

Horde guild!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769568288#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run
Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression:3/8M Uld
Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - Low
  • **MELEE**
  • Fury/Arms War - Closed
  • Surv. Hunter - Closed
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Enh. Shaman - Closed
  • Feral - Closed
  • Rogue - Closed
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Disc. Priest - Closed
  • R.Druid - Closed
  • MW Monk - Closed
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    <Salt Factory> 8/8H 7/8M

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
    While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
    > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    > Ability to adapt quickly
    > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Genuine commitment
    > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:
    3day/9hr a week
    Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    T19 - US#96
    T18 - US#165
    T17 - US#119
    T16 - US#136
    T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230 / Discord tag - Kiss#7258
    Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933 / Discord tag - Tida#5705
    Days: T, W, TH
    Times: 11PM-1:30AM CST
    Prog: 2/8M, 8/8H
    Realm: Mal'ganis
    Faction: Horde

Who Are We?
    The Heartless Council is a newly formed guild of highly parsed players from a previous team that want to continue progress. We are looking for similar skilled and dedicated players to push CE in the following tier and even current tier. Players should be playing at 85% or higher and be able to keep up attendance. If you do not currently have required parses and are interested then do your best to catch our eye and prove your worth.

Recruiting:
    Restoration Druid
    Mistweaver Monk
    Priest Heals
    Balance Druid w/OS Heal
    Shadow Priest w/OS Heal
    Mage
    Demon Hunter
    Warlock
    **ANY exceptional players

Current Roster: 11 and growing quickly, looking to expand to 23-25 for mythic & bench

Contacts:
    KingDan#1509
    Rivrine#1552 or Tiggerqt#5283(Discord)
    Shamcron#1812 or Bonecron#4189(Discord)
    Hi,

I saw you posted on our recruitment thread and wanted to invite you to apply to <Friend Zone>. Currently 7/8M and raiding M/T/Th from 9:30pm to 1am EST

You can apply at friendzoneguild.enjin.com

If you need any additional information feel free to add me on btag Cael#12497

Thanks, looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cael
    Crimson Onslaught is a guild of highly skilled players that push all levels of content from Mythic & Heroic raiding to PvP battle groups, Mythic+, and even transmog competitions. We are a guild of family and friends that have merged on Thrall nearly two years ago to have fun and push content to the highest level.

We’re currently recruiting skilled players that want to invest into the guild and be part of our community for many expansions to come. We run the guild based on the old school platform of investing into one another. No raid tier guild hoppers, elitist, or loot junkies…we’re a family and we invest into each other! Every raid tier we acquire AoTC with at least mid-tier Mythic success. Our goal is to eventually start pushing Cutting Edge as we strengthen our ranks. If interested or want more info, contact us below!

Group 1 – Blood Guard – Raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30pm to 10:00pm eastern, along with a casual raid night farming Heroic Friday 7:30pm to 10:00pm eastern. Blood Guard is semi hardcore with more focus on progression. We are a family and have respect for one another and try to help one another achieve the same goal. We’ve been more middle of the road mythic with the goal of one day achieving Cutting Edge.

Group 2 – Stone Guard – Raids Thursday and Sunday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm eastern and is more of a casual raid group that enjoys family and friends while pushing content at a casual rate.

PvP Battle Group – Is currently forming and requires heals and DPS. This group will be a RBG group, arena teams, and even War Mode raids.

The guild is very active in game and in discord! Members are daily, pushing keys, running lower difficulty raids, running alts, pushing PvP ratings, or just simply relaxing and talking. A lot of time you’ll find members relaxing in discord, listening to music, and having fun just enjoying the community we offer.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/thrall/Crimson%20Onslaught
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Crimson+Onslaught

Contacts:
    Group 1 – Blood Guard
    Thetom – Guild Recruiter – thebktom#1536
    Miogy – Raid Leader – DemonDeacon#1376
    Hulk – Guild Leader - Onslaught#12212

Group 2 – Stone Guard
    Zimi – Raid Leader – Zeme#1481
    Hulk – Guild Leader - Onslaught#12212
    Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul'jin server that has been raiding for the last 13 years. We are currently 6/8 Mythic in Uldir. We work on pushing Mythic raid content, and are looking to recruit exceptional players for immediate positions on our progression raid team. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week:
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us at www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.