It’s official. No iconic armor for night elves :(

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
11/13/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Caelin
Last thing we need is more stripper armor, no one would go into combat wearing stuff like that...

Depends on what your planning on battling
Wink wink
Why not both? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My condolences to people that want it. Not my cup of tea, but choices available would be nice.
11/13/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Hella
We cant have things we actually want guys, don't you remember? that would be too fun and we cant have that.

But if we're lucky we might get the ability to wear this set for 10 miniutes with a toy that has a 24 hour cooldown.

Just like the frost wolf set.... yay.

11/13/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Caelin
Last thing we need is more stripper armor, no one would go into combat wearing stuff like that...

Historical Picts wore less. Google it.
The Night Elf Sentinel armor first seen being worn by the beautiful Night Elf Female Druid in the first World of Warcraft Cutscene and the "Making of World of Warcraft" trailers leading up to World of Warcraft has been requested for 15 years now.
I hope its not heritage armor. Instead I hope its a cosmetic set available to all races like the garrison sets from WoD.
Oh !@#$ off Ion.
They should give Night elves armor of charred elf bones so they always remember that survived to plague the world another day and cause more threats to planetary safety
11/13/2018 04:49 PMPosted by Michroyal
Okay then Ion, then please don't troll and make the armor available to get.

Kul'tirans in trenchcoats we can never acquire.

Night elf armor requested for years only to be put in game and unavailable atm.

No high elves yet force Alliance to play with blatant high elf NPC's.

At times it's pretty obvious they're seriously trolling us haha.

Totally. The high elf in Stromgarde protecting our airship last night had green eyes. GREEN BE eyes. Yet it'd break the game to have playable characters look anything like them. I don't even like elves. I want alliance to have high elves just on principle. But void elves may be backfiring. They're getting mighty popular.

With Ion's announcement various women and Gay/Bi men are going to wet their pillows all the way through tonight as they think about the best dude slutmog armor never making it to the game.
Be nice if it happened to be added to Tmog. But the devs i doubt would any skimpy armor like that . Players have been asking for more skimpy armor for a good while only to be ignored.

On a plus side you might see a jump in nightelf numbers if its introduced as heritage armor.
Guys I don't see why this means we aren't getting night elf bikinis. To me it just sounds like we aren't getting that specific armor. But we might get better, higher resolution with more 3-d pieces.
11/13/2018 09:51 PMPosted by Volley
The Night Elf Sentinel armor first seen being worn by the beautiful Night Elf Female Druid in the first World of Warcraft Cutscene and the "Making of World of Warcraft" trailers leading up to World of Warcraft has been requested for 15 years now.
Tyrande also wore a very similar set on the campaign select screen of WC3. It's been part of night elf identity for as long as night elves have been a thing.
11/13/2018 06:56 PMPosted by Lull
11/13/2018 04:38 PMPosted by Angel
“The current armor worn by a lot of the Night Elf NPCs is not planned as the Night Elf Heritage Armor, but player feedback could cause designs reminiscent of it.”

This makes me hope that beautiful skimpy armor will maybe be something available to be worn by everyone, and not just Night Elves.

I'd rock that look.

It shouldn't be. I hugely disagree. From this moment on, let night elves keep what belongs to the night elves.
11/13/2018 09:51 PMPosted by Volley

Precisely why we won’t get it.

WHY DO YO DO THIS TO US BLIZZARD?!
EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME!

Can you please throw the player base a bone? Some people don’t like it. Fair enough. But is iconic. It’s what most of the player base thinks of when they think of night elf armor.

When you put it in the game, show how every night elf can wear it except us. That kinda hurts. Please put it in the game for the players too.
Sounds like good news! This means we'll probably get an armor that everyone will be able to wear.

I need that set on my tauren. :eyes:
11/13/2018 11:12 PMPosted by Kyveli
Tyrande also wore a very similar set on the campaign select screen of WC3. It's been part of night elf identity for as long as night elves have been a thing.

Dev's don't care. We'll get a recolored Warfront set or something with big golden lion shoulderpads or something equally ridiculous.
11/13/2018 11:08 PMPosted by Stride
Guys I don't see why this means we aren't getting night elf bikinis. To me it just sounds like we aren't getting that specific armor. But we might get better, higher resolution with more 3-d pieces.

We can only hope. But I remember when the nightborn came out. I LOVED the npc warrior armor the nightborn had. The bare foot one. I hoped that would be their heritage armor but instead we got stuck with a dress.

Maybe they could give us the “pants” and dress version like they are doing with the blood elves. But I doubt they will.
11/13/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Slythize
Warden armor?

Pls.

This this this this.
11/14/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Sy
11/13/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Slythize
Warden armor?

Pls.

This this this this.

Doesn't make sense if every night elf looks like a warden. Wardens have a rocky past with the Sentinels and they are specially trained. They're not supposed to be seen running around everywhere.