It’s official. No iconic armor for night elves :(

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7
11/14/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Stride
I'm positive we are going to get high-res night elf bikinis guys.

I honestly thought they'd release it alongside the blood elf guard set, but so far it doesn't seem like they will.

They said to submit suggestions in-game, so I did.
11/13/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Lóthorin
WHEW.

I did not want to run around in a loincloth.

...I did...
this just in. night elves being removed from the game. being replaced by small creatures with wings.
11/13/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Caelin
Last thing we need is more stripper armor, no one would go into combat wearing stuff like that...

...I would...
It shouldn't be the heritage set but they should of made it a ensemble set that the rares all have a chance to drop.
The dwarf and BE heritage sets seem to base off Warcraft 3 units. Not sure which is the most popular night elf unit to use as a basis for a heritage set.
I wonder if the heritage set will look like sentinel lunar skin who's chest piece looks somewhat like a huntress chest piece. They already used hots tyrande for wow tyrande wouldn't be a surprise to borrow other night elf skins for heritage set designs.

Edit:
Sentinel lunara
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/004/905/420/large/edward-crane-edcrane-sentinel-lunara.jpg?1487107084
Disappointed. Would be nice to have a very unique armor option for a woodland race.

Not realistic? Celtic/Gaesatae say hello.
Night elves are floozies.
This is BS how is not the NE heritage armor the most recognizable NE armor set ever? I wanna be a wild skimpy beast why wont you let me Blizz.
11/14/2018 06:15 PMPosted by Talendrion
This is BS how is not the NE heritage armor the most recognizable NE armor set ever? I wanna be a wild skimpy beast why wont you let me Blizz.

Like I said, did anyone really think Blizz would give NE's what their players wanted? The ONE armor set people have been asking to have for their NE's since the vanilla cinematic was released 14+ years ago? Maybe when hell freezes over.
11/14/2018 06:35 PMPosted by Moonfalls
11/14/2018 06:15 PMPosted by Talendrion

Like I said, did anyone really think Blizz would give NE's what their players wanted? The ONE armor set people have been asking to have for their NE's since the vanilla cinematic was released 14+ years ago? Maybe when hell freezes over.

It really sucks. All they had to give the NPC armor the BE heritage armor treatement; just take the one done for NPC's and add more 3d pieces (belt, gauntlets and calves) and add a nice looking Helm, maybe a cowl that matches the cape and we would be ICONIC.

But nooooo, curses! I want my druid to finally be his skimpy self! I am being forced to switch to a blue/gold scheme to use the Skimpy demonleather tunic!
I wonder, do those night elves even wear underwear in those clothing?