World feels empty

General Discussion
I'm not sure if it has to do with removing CRZ or what but I've noticed WoW feels dangerously and disturbingly empty lately, regardless of level or zone.

Will Blizzard be doing anything to address this or is it working as intended? o.O
They didn't remove it at least on moonguard which is full I still see lots of other realm peeps running around
How I feel at times....
Most realms do not seem this way. Moonguard is as though it were abandoned. I see no one.
Not on my Oceanic realms. Place is generally far too noisy and active, I feel like waving my arms and yelling "Spread out!"
11/13/2018 11:07 PMPosted by Elettra
I'm not sure if it has to do with removing CRZ or what but I've noticed WoW feels dangerously and disturbingly empty lately, regardless of level or zone.

Will Blizzard be doing anything to address this or is it working as intended? o.O
If the past 2 xpacks are any indication, it'll start to fill up and be more live again once Blizzard finally decides to stop being stupid and enable flight.
It's dead quiet on my realms even with CRZ. I see all of maybe 3 people from other servers on my supposedly high pop realm. It's just the state of the game at this point.
People probably taking a break 'til next patch
#nosharding
11/14/2018 12:01 AMPosted by Kalyeatrish
It's dead quiet on my realms even with CRZ. I see all of maybe 3 people from other servers on my supposedly high pop realm. It's just the state of the game at this point.

Sometimes it makes me wonder, if this is the best they can do with mixing together realm populations to make the world seem fuller, population must be incredibly low.

I suspect that exceptions might be people who mostly hang out in bottlenecks and people who mostly socialize and do activities with a strong guild, which few of them seem to be now.
There's actually an insane amount of servers on this game I bet alot of the lower pop ones have this problem, I'm on a high pop server so there's people running around at all times of the day/night.
11/14/2018 12:42 AMPosted by Gambacha
There's actually an insane amount of servers on this game I bet alot of the lower pop ones have this problem, I'm on a high pop server so there's people running around at all times of the day/night.

It seems like the full servers are grouped together and quite busy, while the slower ones, though grouped with many other servers, still total a fraction of the number of players you see on a crz group of larger servers.