Bad luck pvp cache

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
I've had some terrible luck with items coming out of the pvp cache for about 3-4 weeks now. I used to be able to play this game a lot more when I was younger, which made it much easier to fill the gaps when it came to gearing up. Sadly, my adult life has led to time constraints, and now I must focus my time on the activities I enjoy most. Rated battle grounds have been a blast, but reaching the cap, and trying to push my rating takes up the majority of my play time, so it really hurts to spend 4 weeks straight with no item upgrades (I mean I can use them for other specs, but I don't really care to play those specs). If theres anything you can do to help lessen the RNG factor of the pvp cache I would love you guys forever. Something akin to what you are planning for the mythic cache sounds reasonable. Getting the right item slot only to get the worst combination of stats on it is a total bummer, especially 3-4 weeks in a row. Thanks!
Between PvP and pve weekly chests I get at least one thing per week that is useless to all specs or lower iL than my current gear on my rogue or DK. Rng is rng.
11/14/2018 03:22 AMPosted by Unholynite
Between PvP and pve weekly chests I get at least one thing per week that is useless to all specs or lower iL than my current gear on my rogue or DK. Rng is rng.

You're right. RNG is RNG, but you don't believe there could be any improvements to the current systems in play? None at all?
11/14/2018 12:29 AMPosted by Wael
I've had some terrible luck with items coming out of the pvp cache for about 3-4 weeks now. I used to be able to play this game a lot more when I was younger, which made it much easier to fill the gaps when it came to gearing up. Sadly, my adult life has led to time constraints, and now I must focus my time on the activities I enjoy most. Rated battle grounds have been a blast, but reaching the cap, and trying to push my rating takes up the majority of my play time, so it really hurts to spend 4 weeks straight with no item upgrades (I mean I can use them for other specs, but I don't really care to play those specs). If theres anything you can do to help lessen the RNG factor of the pvp cache I would love you guys forever. Something akin to what you are planning for the mythic cache sounds reasonable. Getting the right item slot only to get the worst combination of stats on it is a total bummer, especially 3-4 weeks in a row. Thanks!

Remember, we think we want vendors but that's actually "too deterministic" of a system and our overlords know best. Being able to not be violently sodomized by rng is wrongthink and a system without any form of randomness is as well. the gear plateau we'd use as a barrier to entry in RBGs is also bad and wrongthink so that's removed and we have infinity gearing

because PvP content = gearing

gaming in 2018, everyone

Honestly, i've given up on waiting for them to give us design fixes for affi or for PvP gearing in general. We're as backburner as you can get. I've gotten more and more dead inside as time progresses since diablo immortal was announced. They do not give a crap about their player base, they just want to trick people into gambling and steal money from them. Thanks activation executives and shareholders.

The dev team doesn't care, RNG helps carebears not feel pressured to PvP and apparently, carebear feelings are more important than the entirety of PvP's mechanical feeling. God forbid Timmy the bleach tastetester feels like he'd be 2% better if he got a ring to replace his blue.

The saddest part is affi to me, a thread with 1500 posts and no reply since June; only whispers and vague hand waves from the devs at best. Meanwhile every other spec under the sun gets 3 paragraphs+ and a banana split from their favorite diner.

The devs could not care less about how the game feels, they only want to increase player play time in artificial ways because that's the metric they tell shareholders about.

I haven't been subbed since 20 days after the expansion launched, and i couldn't be happier. This is just pathetic, the disconnect with the player base couldn't be more apparent. Just look at diablo, just look at the !@#$storms it took for them to even consider that their systems needed deep fundamental changes. It gives me headaches just trying to find the right safe for work words to describe this.
11/15/2018 12:56 AMPosted by Sucy
Meanwhile every other spec under the sun gets 3 paragraphs+ and a banana split from their favorite diner.

Not true at all.

11/15/2018 12:56 AMPosted by Sucy
The saddest part is affi to me, a thread with 1500 posts and no reply since June; only whispers and vague hand waves from the devs at best.

All this means is a bunch of fotm players are complaining that a broken spec isn't broken enough in most aspects of the game.