Available Missions, when exalted...

General Discussion
I'm exalted with all the reps and my mission window is full of rep missions you guys need to make so more missions pop up that are worth doing.
11/14/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Gambacha
I'm exalted with all the reps and my mission window is full of rep missions you guys need to make so more missions pop up that are worth doing.
RNGesus doesn't care what you want. RNGesus knows what you need, and your displeasure is irrelevant.
11/14/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Sniperorc
11/14/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Gambacha
RNGesus doesn't care what you want. RNGesus knows what you need, and your displeasure is irrelevant.

Yep RNGesus needs to die!
11/14/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Gambacha
11/14/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Sniperorc
...RNGesus doesn't care what you want. RNGesus knows what you need, and your displeasure is irrelevant.

Yep RNGesus needs to die!
For our sins, I guess.

/shrug. I think of it as an opportunity to save War Resources for badly overpriced Bonus Roll tokens (another opportunity for RNGesus to disappoint me for my own good).
They clearly want mission tables to die as soon as possible. Because the are 100% pointless once you hit exalted. Unless you collect pet charms, but even that has limited use
11/14/2018 09:14 AMPosted by Prometheium
They clearly want mission tables to die as soon as possible. Because the are 100% pointless once you hit exalted. Unless you collect pet charms, but even that has limited use

Literally the only missions I do now are azerite and if none are up I'll do the pet charms as a filler til more azerite ones pop up.

Edit: And it's not even like it's just the one character, I have 4 other 120's stuck in the same boat. Have like half a page of useless missions waiting for azerite ones.