Acti-Blizz's stock is still plummeting

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 13 Next
11/14/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Snowfox
11/14/2018 12:45 PMPosted by Kuranna
I'd have thought they'd nail Snowfox on the "pure gibberish" part to be honest.

Except I don't. People have seen my posts. They know I'm obsessive and spend a lot of time here - but that I do craft original posts each time, more coherent than most.

I mean, I get the whole "lol lets get the mods on snowfox" thing.. but it's stretching, hard. I don't spam. I try not to do direct personal attacks. I do write coherent posts with a point and focus. It's easy to hate me, but it's not so easy to try and make the mods believe I only post gibberish, because that's just not true.

.. but hey you know all that Kuranna, this sure isn't the first time you've thrown insulting trolls at me.

Snowfox, you've posted NINETY THOUSAND TIMES on these forums. 90,000. It's deserving of a new version of the "It's over 9000!" joke.

I feel I can safely and rightly tell you to get a life. Or a spouse. Or a kid. Or a dog.
11/14/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Mvura
11/14/2018 12:57 PMPosted by Astraela
Look dude. I'm dedicating the memoir to you. What other support would you like? Child support?

I thought we discussed not discussing our love child in public.

While we both regret that night at the back of that '79 Camaro, I feel you've treated this secret relationship too casually. People need to know.

It's all gonna be in the memoir.
11/14/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Snowfox
What's the point of this thread? We've had news about this spammed plenty.

You said it's "quite telling", but then don't say WHAT it's telling of... and then say you're just reporting? Why? What was the goal with this thread?
are you thick or uust not paying attention? It is obvious as to he is refferencing. It's quite telling that blizzard is paying for their horrible disconnect from its current base that pays the bills.
11/14/2018 01:01 PMPosted by Astraela
I feel I can safely and rightly tell you to get a life. Or a spouse. Or a kid. Or a dog.

They already tried that a few thousand posts ago: https://imgur.com/gallery/JEZw1i1
11/14/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Astraela
Okay. So your version is sunshine and rainbows and Blizzard does nothing wrong, has not done anything wrong, Blizzard's actions and current state of things does not affect the stock at ALL. Blizzcon had no effect on anything, and the stock drop is to blame on ANYTHING but Blizzard.

That's not what I said. Tear down your strawman and try again with a real argument and real proof.

Gotcha. Must be nice living in a world where everything is so simple and cut and dry.

Says the person who wants to blame everything on Blizzard.
11/14/2018 10:58 AMPosted by Astraela
Nope. Nothing to see here, all is normal and this is nothing and has nothing to do with Blizzcon, it can't possibly be the market reacting.

It's all part of the plan buddy. Blizzard knows what's best for you, more than you do yourself. Their reps also know the stock market more than most experts, and will tell you a 35% drop in company value is nothing. Even though ANY company losing a third of their value would cause a massive freakout. But not Blizzard. Nope.

Part of the plan. Nothing to see here. Sunshine and rainbows and all that jazz.

We debunked your entire thread about this twice yesterday, and they were deleted. But hey keep spamming.
Snowfox, you've posted NINETY THOUSAND TIMES on these forums. 90,000. It's deserving of a new version of the "It's over 9000!" joke.

How does the number of posts a person has made have any bearing on the discussion of this thread?

Oh, right, because you don't have an argument and have to resort to petty personal attacks.
11/14/2018 12:45 PMPosted by Kuranna
I'd have thought they'd nail Snowfox on the "pure gibberish" part to be honest.

Except I don't. People have seen my posts. They know I'm obsessive and spend a lot of time here - but that I do craft original posts each time, more coherent than most.

I mean, I get the whole "lol lets get the mods on snowfox" thing.. but it's stretching, hard. I don't spam. I try not to do direct personal attacks. I do write coherent posts with a point and focus. It's easy to hate me, but it's not so easy to try and make the mods believe I only post gibberish, because that's just not true.

.. but hey you know all that Kuranna, this sure isn't the first time you've thrown insulting trolls at me.

Pure gibberish. Can someone translate?
11/14/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Kuranna

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+do+I+learn+to+read+words
11/14/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Snowfox
11/14/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Kuranna

Still gibberish. There must be someone who speaks pure gibberish out there?
I can respect their decision in mobile gaming, but they shouldn't let that distract them that PC and console gaming will forever be dominate. Mobile gaming can only go, but so far especially in our country. If it's successful overseas then let the focus be for overseas audience. Our community isn't for that hence the years of feedback.
11/14/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Kuranna

Do you think you're trolling here?
11/14/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Rankin
Okay. So your version is sunshine and rainbows and Blizzard does nothing wrong, has not done anything wrong, Blizzard's actions and current state of things does not affect the stock at ALL. Blizzcon had no effect on anything, and the stock drop is to blame on ANYTHING but Blizzard.

That's not what I said. Tear down your strawman and try again with a real argument and real proof.

Gotcha. Must be nice living in a world where everything is so simple and cut and dry.

Says the person who wants to blame everything on Blizzard.

Now you're just being thick. I clearly said in plain English that "the situation cannot be 100% blamed on Blizzard" and something about several factors. The only thing I'm saying is that yes, Blizzard shares the blame in a definite capacity. That's all. I'm done responding to you now.
11/14/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Kuranna

I don't get it, is this a joke?

11/14/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Fehu
are you thick or uust not paying attention? It is obvious as to he is refferencing. It's quite telling that blizzard is paying for their horrible disconnect from its current base that pays the bills.

Right, Blizzard doesn't listen to their WoW customers, so all of ATVI looses billion in valuation.
11/14/2018 11:05 AMPosted by Astraela
The point of this thread I'm guessing is to keep shoving this in Blizzard's face, to remind them of what happens when you defecate on your existing customer base only to make the bank in China.
So basically to harass Blizzard then?
11/14/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Astraela
Now you're just being thick. I clearly said in plain English that "the situation cannot be 100% blamed on Blizzard" and something about several factors. The only thing I'm saying is that yes, Blizzard shares the blame in a definite capacity. That's all. I'm done responding to you now.

So then how much of this do you think is caused by Blizzard?
11/14/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Sorvethax

They already tried that a few thousand posts ago: https://imgur.com/gallery/JEZw1i1

Oh man I'm dying. My ribs hurt.

I'm done with Snowfox now, your post just ended this thread. Now that image will be in my head anytime I see their posts.
11/14/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Astraela

You say they're not 100%, but Blizzard is the only part of Activision-Blizzard that you have mentioned while posting about ATVI stock. You never bring up any other factors, so don't try to weasel your way out of it now.