Acti-Blizz's stock is still plummeting

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 13 Next
11/14/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Solarwynds
11/14/2018 11:05 AMPosted by Astraela
The point of this thread I'm guessing is to keep shoving this in Blizzard's face, to remind them of what happens when you defecate on your existing customer base only to make the bank in China.
So basically to harass Blizzard then?

Dude. I pay for their freaking product. Voicing my opinion repeatedly is not harassment. It's the damn least they can let me do considering there is no existing way of ever getting to them.
11/14/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Hamstar
So then how much of this do you think is caused by Blizzard?

Probably somewhere around 99.99% since they seem to refuse to acknowledge anything that Activision or King Entertainment have done in regards to ATVI's stock dropping. Or even the stock market in general.

11/14/2018 01:25 PMPosted by Astraela
You have 90,000 posts. I'll say it again. Get a life. You need it. Report me all you like. You have zero power to do anything about me. Zip. None.

Stop with the personal attacks. You're just proving again that you have nothing constructive to add to this topic.
Reporting me for what?

I'll say it again. Get a life. You need it.

Lol.
11/14/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Astraela
Dude. I pay for their freaking product. Voicing my opinion repeatedly is not harassment. It's the damn least they can let me do considering there is no existing way of ever getting to them.

I've paid more, therefore my opinion is more important than yours.

Also, spam is still spam even if you pay for the privilege to post here.
11/14/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Chilayllenn
11/14/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Snowfox
The op was presented as "oh I'm just reporting this"... at least until they later admitted this was just a bash-wow thread.

So sure, you have a right to post threads just bashing wow (I think, you might not actually have that right).. and others have a right to post counter to that, as I did.
Please stop trying to derail this thread by trying to trash on me even bringing this up.

If you cannot handle facts laid before you then please don't try and bash me for just reporting said facts.
"Derail" =/= "Pointing out my lies"
11/14/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Snowfox
11/14/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Kuranna

Still gibberish. There must be someone who speaks pure gibberish out there?

Do you think you're trolling here?

Never attribute to trolling what can be attributed to the more obvious.
11/14/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Rankin
11/14/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Astraela
Now you're just being thick. I clearly said in plain English that "the situation cannot be 100% blamed on Blizzard" and something about several factors. The only thing I'm saying is that yes, Blizzard shares the blame in a definite capacity. That's all. I'm done responding to you now.

You say they're not 100%, but Blizzard is the only part of Activision-Blizzard that you have mentioned while posting about ATVI stock. You never bring up any other factors, so don't try to weasel your way out of it now.

Here's the thing buster. I don't care about any of their IPs except WoW and Diablo. I own both. I own Diablo 3 with all expansions on PC and PS4. So this is what I'm choosing to talk about. Yes, other things contributed to them losing a third of what they're worth, including outside factors such as the entire industry slightly dropping. But I won't start talking about games I don't care about. I'm sticking to what actually affects me.
11/14/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Chilayllenn
https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/ATVI
https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/atvi/charts
Considering this is thee sharpest decline 'Blizzard's stock has received since it's foundation, this is quite telling.

(Disclaimer: All i'm doing is reporting the fact that this company's stock price has been dropping massively which can in-turn affect this game if it drops to low.)

Thanks Mr Wall Street. Glad you feel the need to keep trying to validate your WoW bashing. Why not just move on and play something else?
11/14/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Astraela
Here's the thing buster. I don't care about any of their IPs except WoW and Diablo. I own both. I own Diablo 3 with all expansions on PC and PS4. So this is what I'm choosing to talk about. Yes, other things contributed to them losing a third of what they're worth, including outside factors such as the entire industry slightly dropping. But I won't start talking about games I don't care about. I'm sticking to what actually affects me.

Your refusal to acknowledge these other factors leads me to believe you're not interested in constructive discussion of this topic.

So try again with a real argument and real proof.
11/14/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Rankin
11/14/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Astraela

I've paid more, therefore my opinion is more important than yours.

Also, spam is still spam even if you pay for the privilege to post here.

"Privilege"? F that. THEY are privileged to get our money, not the other way around.

I'll take your first statement as a joke and ignore it by the way.
I'll buy some when it hits 25 a share
11/14/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Chilayllenn
https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/ATVI
https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/atvi/charts
Considering this is thee sharpest decline 'Blizzard's stock has received since it's foundation, this is quite telling.

(Disclaimer: All i'm doing is reporting the fact that this company's stock price has been dropping massively which can in-turn affect this game if it drops to low.)

Why would it affect this game. Blizzard and World of Warcraft carried Activision Blizzard during the last quarter. Blizzard revenue was up 20%.
11/14/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Astraela
It's enough that CMs and MVPs all act like Gestapo recently. We don't need traitors jumping the fence WW2 style. We really don't.
RFLMBO! Really? Thank you for the laugh! Look I disagree with you fundamentally but I thought you were being rational at least until this. The gestapo? Not even close. And traitors? I think you mean WoW players that don't bash Blizzard. If so, that's simply crazy talk.
Blizzard can't even fix small issues of the game right now.

How unbalanced professions are (good luck making money unless you're an alchemist and/or enchanter).

The time walking event is sooo broken right now, there isn't much of a reason to revisit warmode, certain mythic + affix destroy any sense of progress (Teeming, fortified, explosive, in underot with teeming tickpacks +4 slugs. Try interrupting/stunning/cc'ing all that).

The mission table has been gutted. It's even worse after hitting exalted as it loses almost ALL purpose. Let's not mention Azerite gear.

The list goes on, these are just my top annoyances. The bigger problem is that Blizzard doesn't get why people are so ticked off when they don't even polish current mechanics. They're focusing resources into 'their mobile' market, making some bull!@#$ lies about how "Even our staff plays more mobile than anything else!" -- pft, you can f*** right off with that BS.
11/14/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Snowfox
What's the point of this thread? We've had news about this spammed plenty.

You said it's "quite telling", but then don't say WHAT it's telling of... and then say you're just reporting? Why? What was the goal with this thread?

The point/goal of this thread is rather obvious.

It is giving you a platform to post on/in.

If threads like this didn't arise you would be even less relevant than you already are.

If threads like this didn't arise you would have no where to be the first poster. Your count would be in the single digit thousands not the double digit.

You should be thanking the OP.
11/14/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Snowfox
11/14/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Kuranna

Still gibberish. There must be someone who speaks pure gibberish out there?

Do you think you're trolling here?

You are better than this Snowfox... post count will be reset eventually anyways. New forums and all that; you keep being you.
11/14/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Rankin

Your refusal to acknowledge these other factors leads me to believe you're not interested in constructive discussion of this topic.

So try again with a real argument and real proof.

Alright, let me try to say this without sliding into my usual patterns.

You're asking me for proof. That means there must be proof to support your opinion as well. Thing is, there's no proof either way, we can only speculate. Can we agree on that?

That being said, I've taken some time to study how their other products are going, including Destiny 2, CoD, BO and such. Yes, you can find factors for the drop in almost all their properties. I fully and freely acknowledge that.

So here's what I am truly and actually thinking. Many factors influence the outcome. And one of those influencing factors is a mix of how Blizzard has been doing across their games and with Blizzcon. Now, what percentage of the drop was caused by Blizzard's side of things, is something nobody outside of their board can possibly know.

We both can't be sure of exactly what happened and why. We can speculate and debate. But ultimately, we could both be wrong.
I own Diablo 3 with all expansions on PC and PS4.

How dare you support their terrible console ports of a longstanding PC franchise?! Don't you know that the console version is the reason D3 was DUMBED DOWN from 2 so that it'd work for the casual console crowd? The fact that Blizzard spent years with the only thing coming for the TRUE DIABLO FANS is a handful of lazy ports is insulting to those who supported them ON PC through thick and thin!!!

/s
11/14/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Solarwynds
11/14/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Astraela
It's enough that CMs and MVPs all act like Gestapo recently. We don't need traitors jumping the fence WW2 style. We really don't.
RFLMBO! Really? Thank you for the laugh! Look I disagree with you fundamentally but I thought you were being rational at least until this. The gestapo? Not even close. And traitors? I think you mean WoW players that don't bash Blizzard. If so, that's simply crazy talk.

Okay so that was a bit too much. I'll give you that.

But I'm coming from watching a video regarding how 100K+ downvotes suddenly vanished from Blizzard's Youtube video overnight, and how thousands of comments were muted and hidden, then out of the blue all reappeared later after the outcry over all the censorship. Add that to how Blizzard has been silencing paying customers a lot more heavily than usual recently, and well you get people like me (Read: naturally angry people) going a bit overboard.

But yeah. Gestapo was a bit much. But hey, it made you laugh!
I'm certainly not a fan of Activision or even Blizzard sometimes, but even though the stock is going down it's hard to pin point the exact cause. Do I personally think that it's in part due to the recent decisions that were made by Acti-Blizzard? Yes. Could I be wrong in my opinion? Also yes. And if I am, that's fine.