381 rogue LF guild - 5/8M+

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Hi there,

I am a 5/8M, 381 equipped rogue with p2 progression on Zul (can provide logs). I am looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days between 6-11pm AEST, that are progging on Zul or beyond. I am competant at all 3 specs, and happy to play the best spec for progression

I am looking for a semi-hardcore environment, where people are encouraged to improved, and if they do not it isnt just swept under the rug so that the guild has numbers to progress. I also want to raid with people that put in the effort to know what they are doing on every progression fight, including researching a spec for a fight that makes progression easier (i.e. Sub rogues on Zul). I am not interested in a guild that needs a certain amount of reprog on farm bosses each week due to high turnover of players.

Preferably, I would like a guild that is well established with a long raiding history, not just starting out. I am also not looking to reprog bosses I have already killed.

If you have room for me, please add my realID. Wound#1660. Only interested in barthilas-horde for now.