Highly Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes at 370+

Hellscream and Zangarmarsh
As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have:

377 Equipped Protection Paladin
376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter
377 Equipped Brewmaster Monk
372 Equipped Guardian Druid
360 Equipped Blood Death Knight

I am looking for a raiding guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek and Vectus to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if paid for.

What I am looking for in a guild:

1. A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid.

2. High End Raid Environment - A group of like minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails.

3. High End Mythic+ Environment - I love running mythic plus almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits.

4. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and there characters outside of raiding.

5. No Roster Issues!

If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for lets not waste each others time.

A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience.

Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310.

Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time.

If you are not at least 2/8 M lets not waste each others time, prefer 3/8 M or 4/8 M guilds.

Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4

Raider IO
https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia
/Bump
/Bump
/Bump