361 DH tank

Stormrage
I am 5/8H and seeking a guild around the same. My current guild has all tank spots full. Feel free to add Ender#1742 and we can speak in game. I am a member of the Alliance.
Hello!

Depending on your flexibility with server we could be an option for you.

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• Adult/mature guild (18+) - most of us are working adults
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
Bump for no more pugging!
Good Morning =) I sent you a request, but just for reference this is us!

<Allies of the Light> is full of active members who enjoy acting as a guild. We enjoy guild chat banter, doing weekly events, hanging out in discord, and/or pushing mythic+ keys. (We’re adults with a sense of humor, so if you’re the sensitive type you should look elsewhere)

Raid is tues/thurs 8-11pm server, we’re currently 5/8H. It’s a chill environment but we still expect you to continue improving each week. Our goal is to strive for AOTC while still having a good time. Looking to add in some 355-ish dps and 1 healer (pref priest) to our raid roster, bonus points if dps can also off-spec as tank/heals when needed for raids or M+ (not required). There is also a possible tank spot open, it's open for discussion.

So many guilds out there today have forgotten what it is to be a guild. We don’t just raid together, we’re there for each other and do other events together as well. At the end of the day when you just want to hop on and relax with a group of friends, that’s what we’re here for. Being a part of the guild isn’t just a place to get loot, it’s an online family.

For more information please send me a tell either in-game, on bnet@ Forestdawn#11988, or on Discord@ Forestdawn#1941.
Guild: Fabled Helm - Stormrage [US]

Faction: Alliance

Raid Days/Times: Friday & Saturday 8:30 – 11:30pm(Server Time)

Cleared: 1st Raid 5/8 Heroic
2nd Raid 3/8 Heroic

Guild Master: Bigjax, Saph

Needs: We're always looking for exceptional players of any class. Currently looking for Healers and Dps for our 2nd Raid Team. Note that our 2nd raid team is in a building phase. Communication is important to us so we do require all applicants to be able to voice on our discord server.

Community: Fabled Helm is just one of many Teams that is apart of something bigger. We are “Helm Gaming” and as a community we’ve been growing these last few months and started branching out to other games.
As the guild itself we offer stability and people with the same mindset as yourself. Outside of raiding there are always members playing other games during downtime. We have a couple of people playing LoL, Heroes of the storm, Siege and other games. Needless to say you will always find people to join your games at Helm Gaming. Come and join our family. “Take the Helm”
He whats up I need a tank for my new guild Jugs and Thugs raid times are 7-10 pm tues -thurs do key runs when ever peeps are on if you havent found a home would like to talk with yeah and run some stuff FusionX#11650 or hit me up in game what ever is easiest for you thanks for reading this and take care