Hunters need Buffs!

Battlegrounds
Hunters are in a pretty bad spot right now for BGs. Now people are proly thinking Im crazy at this point so I will provide actual proof.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/pvp/leaderboards/battlegrounds?page=2

Of the top 200 players theres only ONE Hunter and he doesnt show up until 160.
Ya, buff them please.
rogues and hunters are the most OP classes right now, you are right they need a change, another big nerf.
10/08/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Ojoverde
rogues and hunters are the most OP classes right now, you are right they need a change, another big nerf.

if what u say is true why arent there more high rated hunters?
10/08/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Jäckmöve

To be fair, they're playing one of the few classes worse off in pvp than ranged hunters. So their view is a little skewed since everyone looks OP in comparison to them. (And someone's view has to be exceedingly skewed to think hunters and rogues are even in the same power bracket).
There's a BM Hunter a #67.

You don't feel bad for the 1 Shaman, or 2 Paladin in the top 100 being under-represented?

I mean it's obvious that Rogues, DH, Druids, Priests, and Monks need to be sent to the slaughter house because they're OVER represented, right?

Warriors, DK, Locks, and Mages are good though with 4-6...
10/08/2018 11:50 AMPosted by Neghrar
<span class="truncated">...</span>

To be fair, they're playing one of the few classes worse off in pvp than ranged hunters. So their view is a little skewed since everyone looks OP in comparison to them. (And someone's view has to be exceedingly skewed to think hunters and rogues are even in the same power bracket).

Turbo has fared very well....
I'll take some MM buffs in pvp. Basically can't stop running else I'm dead. So I never get to use my main dmg ability.

Would be nice to set things up to cast Aimed Shot but everyone breaks my cc, plus 90% of the time people trinket my trap, then gg.

Haha coming from a lock
Did I imagine all of those hunters in the last few weekends of tournaments?
I think hunters are fine. We need to nerf some other classes starting with rogues paladins dhs and warriors.
Seems like a l2p issue for OP , ive been fine on mine

eh..i think if you look at his leaderboard. Which is objective evidence. It's the actual 'leaders' in pvp.
There are lots of rogues..probably every team has a rogue.
And hunters are non existent. Almost no hunters. in comparison.

So, the guy has a point.
Being frustrated by a class (i.e. constantly having his pet on you. you are constantly the first target for the hunter, and you are constantly concussive shotted)
is not the same as being overpowered.
10/08/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Jäckmöve
why arent there more high rated hunters?

RBGs LUL
Hunters are the best node guarders. Try looking for groups as a node watcher. its not fun, but hey its something.

<- have been a hunter main for a loooooong time
10/10/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Skeetmeister
Hunters are the best node guarders. Try looking for groups as a node watcher. its not fun, but hey its something.

<- have been a hunter main for a loooooong time

Rogues are better unless the hunter is a night elf.

Heck, discipline priests are better because they can last longer until help arrives. It's just that the healers are more useful elsewhere.
10/08/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Orphios
There's a BM Hunter a #67.

You don't feel bad for the 1 Shaman, or 2 Paladin in the top 100 being under-represented?

I mean it's obvious that Rogues, DH, Druids, Priests, and Monks need to be sent to the slaughter house because they're OVER represented, right?

Warriors, DK, Locks, and Mages are good though with 4-6...

Sure, maybe some other classes need buffs too. That doesn't mean hunters shouldn't be buffed.
Heres the thing. Sv hunter are in a good spot when it comes to arena, the problem is bm got nerfed to much and mm is trash. Mm needs a big fix and bm needs pvp nerf fixed. idk if that means removing the last nerf or buffing bm other spells to make up for the massive pet nerf bat that hit it.
They could also buff throwing sausages.