Enhance Mana Regen Nerf A Bit Overkill?

Arenas
10/10/2018 05:10 AMPosted by Grievousxo
Oh noes you're going to have to intelligently manage your mana instead of spamming purge :(

Keep talking priest noobs, priest is next on the chopping block after even more people keep rerolling priest bc its become so damn fotm.
10/10/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Stoufs
10/10/2018 06:20 AMPosted by Thunderbud

Compared to you I'm a blizzcon champ.

Get gud scrub. Youre bad. Period.

That's all you got huh? Haha I see you're just a bad forum troll. Man how can you be so bad at so many things? That is a true achievement. Keep being the worst player in random bgs. Maybe one day you can "Get gud scrub."
10/10/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Thunderbud
10/10/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Stoufs

Get gud scrub. Youre bad. Period.

That's all you got huh? Haha I see you're just a bad forum troll. Man how can you be so bad at so many things? That is a true achievement. Keep being the worst player in random bgs. Maybe one day you can "Get gud scrub."

I still hear that smallest world's violin for you. LOL scrubtastic, you are.
10/10/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Stoufs

Who invited concussed Yoda?
No more purge spam for you, my friend. Time to learn how to counter using more than 1 button.
this ret is such a stereo type
next he’s gonna say he likes world PvP
10/10/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Stoufs

I actually feel bad for you.. want me to lvl my ret and give you free lessons to get that elusive 1500?
Enhance needed the 5% damage reverted in pvp and heal surge nerfed by 25-30%. 33 is pretty much same thing so whatever.

The mana regen change is ridiculous though, clearly 0 testing was put behind this they just winged it. Now its literally all about damage, don't purge or heal...

Just remove forked lightning our top damage talent with the worst design and give us mana back for actual non-stormstrikespam tools.

Overall I'd say this is still a great hotfix. Assassin should have had a bigger nerf and DH need to be adressed asap. The "omg spec representation" argument duelists use will only get them so far before every team has a DH. I mean remove mana burn at least, that's just a free win condition vs any1 if using normal wow mechanics takes to much brain juice.
10/10/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Saucerboy
Enhance needed the 5% damage reverted in pvp and heal surge nerfed by 25-30%. 33 is pretty much same thing so whatever.

The mana regen change is ridiculous though, clearly 0 testing was put behind this they just winged it. Now its literally all about damage, don't purge or heal...

Just remove forked lightning our top damage talent with the worst design and give us mana back for actual non-stormstrikespam tools.

Overall I'd say this is still a great hotfix. Assassin should have had a bigger nerf and DH need to be adressed asap. The "omg spec representation" argument duelists use will only get them so far before every team has a DH. I mean remove mana burn at least, that's just a free win condition vs any1 if using normal wow mechanics takes to much brain juice.

I agree. I don't think that both the healing AND mana regen needed to be nerfed. One or the other would have been fine. I think the healing nerf was much more warranted.
Here's a simple solution:

Get rid of maelstrom power and go back to our old maelstrom system (5 procs for 1 insta cast heal,lb,cl,ele blast).

Why do we have 2 resource bars? Makes no sense. The old system had far fewer problems and didn't feel like a knock off rage bar. Was much more fun to play with.

It's much easier to balance our off healing when we can only have 1 instant cast heal.

I didn't make enhance because I wanted a shtty rage bar. Delete that sht blizz.

edit: also remove earthshield and give back healing stream totem/healing rain please.