DK, Lock buffs - nowhere to be found

Arenas
09/21/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Lore

Note that we’re planning another round of balance updates for the near future after this round, which will include changes for other specs (including Warlock and Death Knight).

On Friday it will have been 3 weeks. Why are we still waiting?
YOUR GOING DOWN A PATH THAT I CANT FOLLOW
It's still beta lol just wait lol
Deathknight

- deathknight can now change class to level 90 demon hunter.

We believe this will allow deathknigts to do acceptable damage while still holding onto their class identity
10/10/2018 06:04 AMPosted by Nerdstomper
Deathknight

- deathknight can now change class to level 90 demon hunter.

We believe this will allow deathknigts to do acceptable damage while still holding onto their class identity

rofl. my dh is lvl 106....been lvling it this week since apparently were just meant to reroll. sad life. dks been my main since wotlk.
PVP balacning is 100% garbage.
The nerfs yesterday to enh, assass, mages were nice but like they legit called DK and Lock buffs out. yet we still wait. and i still cannot find anybody to arena with.
I want my MoP destro lock back...
Because blizzard PVP dev are a pc of sht.
Maybe the tuning knobs are still on cooldown from Legion season 5-7 ☺
I don't want to be OP i just want to be viable enough I can actually get invited to a 3s team
Buff my dk B
Yeah this !@#$ is garbage
If they continue nerfing all the other classes at this rate, DKs and Locks are bound to be viable in just a few more seasons.
10/10/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Embee
If they continue nerfing all the other classes at this rate, DKs and Locks are bound to be viable in just a few more seasons.

No, because they keep introducing new balance issues at the same time. They're going with a solid take "3 steps forward, take 3 steps back but in a slightly different direction" approach to balance.

Remember when they nerfed Havoc DHs? But in the same hotfix, buffed another one of their Azerite traits to one shot people?
10/10/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Embee

Or just bring up the few under performers and make things fair and balanced. But why use common sense when you cna just make a !@#$ game and we all buy it and sub anyhow. %^-* this balance and !@#$ the lack of vendors.
Hex- I've got a 120 DH and Warrior both geared around 340. PVE, sure my DK does way more dps, but in pvp those 340 alts hit harder, and live longer and have MUCH better utility than the DK. My warrior was critting for more than my 340 dk at the time by level 113-115.

I might jump on live and send you a tell. Add me bro MCCABE4LIFE#1640.