Fix Subtlety

Rogue
Blizzard im tired of this bull!@#$. Fix it. It's been a month. You cant even nerf correctly you nerfed our mastery by 15% not eviscerate. Pls FIX THIS. Idc about pve just fix it for pvp so I can do the same amount as a lock at least.
10/10/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Saltmasterx
It's been a month

No, it's been several years.

Mechanical changes, not mere numbers, ruined this spec. If you're just going to drool on meters, find another spec to play.
Of course we would all like to have old subtlety back. But lets be real its not coming back so give me some damage to actually secure a kill. When I hit dance I want to do damage that's competitive.
10/10/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Saltmasterx
Of course we would all like to have old subtlety back.

Start posting about it then instead of another dumb and entirely pointless thread asking for dmg buffs.

I'm sick of this crap. Stop acting like we deserve a dumbed down pruned class. You're giving up? I'm just getting started.
10/10/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Shoegazing

Start posting about it then instead of another dumb and entirely pointless thread asking for dmg buffs.

I'm sick of this crap. Stop acting like we deserve a dumbed down pruned class. You're giving up? I'm just getting started.

Lol how controlling and emo. Someone needs to move on....
Bruh how he hijack my emotions and make me want to fight to the death for old sub.
10/10/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Cornstalker

You admitted yourself you didn't even play before Legion. You have zero idea what atrocities were done to this class, noob.
10/10/2018 10:07 PMPosted by Shoegazing
10/10/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Cornstalker

You admitted yourself you didn't even play before Legion. You have zero idea what atrocities were done to this class, noob.

I played during Vanilla when I was a kid, and you are on a shadow alt because you are probably a well known complainer and now your shadow alt is too :(
Hang on Shoeglazer, I'm gonna call the Wahmbulance for ya! It's ok bb. Would you like some french cries from Micky D's as well?
Ya but did you notice how no one argued when he said:

You can make dumb personal attacks against me all you want. We all know that I'm 100% right.
10/11/2018 10:45 AMPosted by Shoegazing
You can make dumb personal attacks against me all you want. We all know that I'm 100% right.

And you try to get the point across by everything you post being "dumb personal attacks"?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd probly love old sub too
Subtlety as always is gear dependent.
10/11/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Kodash
Subtlety as always is gear dependent.

Luckily for subtlety Azurite Fortification will scale with our damage. So we will remain rogues #1 pick for healing in pvp.
Sounds more like a l2p issue. Sub rogues are very good they just look bad in comparison to the other 2 extremely overpowered specs. With outlaw and sin it takes 0 skill and it’s easy to dominate pvp and get high arena rating but as sub you gotta know how to play the class brotha. Just keep at it soon outlaw and more sin nerfs will come and make people actually have to use skill to win. You will see sub is the best spec if you can git gud but if your trash than ya it’s bad spec
Sounds more like a l2p issue. Sub rogues are very good they just look bad in comparison to the other 2 extremely overpowered specs. With outlaw and sin it takes 0 skill and it’s easy to dominate pvp and get high arena rating but as sub you gotta know how to play the class brotha. Just keep at it soon outlaw and more sin nerfs will come and make people actually have to use skill to win. You will see sub is the best spec of you can play if your trash than ya it’s bad spec

You're a really bad troll.

Nobody is saying you can't play subtlety to a high rating. I've played it to 2k (not that 2k is high.) in both brackets this season. It's not difficult. It's easier than ever before. There's no skill involved in any spec in this game.

People are saying subtlety sucks because it's boring, and does no damage.

No amount of 'skill' will change the flat nerfs and low damage output of subtlety. Especially with traits like Azurite Fortification in the game.

you can go watch nahj, on a 380 ilvl rogue with ideal traits for subtlety crit 12k-20k eviscerates in arena. It's a reality that sub rogue does low damage.

It doesn't mean you can't win. You don't need to do damage to win as a rogue. Your partner will usually do more than enough. You just have to stun people.

It's REALLY boring.
Nobody is saying you can't play subtlety to a high rating. I've played it to 2k (not that 2k is high.) in both brackets this season. It's not difficult. It's easier than ever before. There's no skill involved in any spec in this game.

No amount of 'skill' will change the flat nerfs and low damage output of subtlety. Especially with traits like Azurite Fortification in the game.

you can go watch nahj, on a 380 ilvl rogue with ideal traits for subtlety crit 12k-20k eviscerates in arena. It's a reality that sub rogue does low damage.

It doesn't mean you can't win. You don't need to do damage to win as a rogue. Your partner will usually do more than enough. You just have to stun people.

It's REALLY boring.[/quote]

Sub dmg is fine it’s just not super op like sim and outlaw. Just because you can’t kill someone in a stun doesn’t mean you do low dmg. One of our rogues is sub in mythic Uldir and he’s #2 in dmg behind a dh. It’s l2p no worries thou go ahead and look up some videos and guides an get better. Sin and outlaw are busted so makes every spec in the game look bad. All the rogues in my guild are above 2.2k in 2s running double rogue lmao yup scrub class
10/11/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Vãrick

It's REALLY boring.

^^

Compare Rogue control and finesse then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bre5yvRs71Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF4Rx1sQYQU

vs. Rogue gameplay now:

"I've got stuns coming up, get ready to go"
10/11/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Grobyc
Sub dmg is fine it’s just not super op like sim and outlaw. Just because you can’t kill someone in a stun doesn’t mean you do low dmg. One of our rogues is sub in mythic Uldir and he’s #2 in dmg behind a dh. It’s l2p no worries thou go ahead and look up some videos and guides an get better. Sin and outlaw are busted so makes every spec in the game look bad. All the rogues in my guild are above 2.2k in 2s running double rogue lmao yup scrub class

Varick is a very good Rogue, and a glance at his armory will confirm that.

He's not having L2P issues, modern Sub is just boring as hell compared to the previous design.
One of our rogues is sub in mythic Uldir and he’s #2 in dmg behind a dh.

yeah, subtlety is a top tier spec in pve. Do you not understand that pvp and pve have respective tuning for classes now?

Subtlety
Phantom Assassin (PvP Talent) increases critical strike chance by 10%, down from 35%.
Shadowstrike damage reduced by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
Eviscerate damage reduced by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

This was followed up by I think, two, flat damage nerfs of 5% for pvp and 5% for pve ( PVE nerfs double down on pvp nerfs, since pve affects pvp but pvp doesn't affect pve.)

Edit: I also think there might have been previous nerfs from beta build / pre launch. Not sure didn't play.

These might sound like low numbers, but 25% crit is nothing to laugh at. In fact I'd be willing to say that the crit nerf is the real nerf here, and teh other two are justified.

10/11/2018 06:48 PMPosted by Shoegazing
Varick is a very good Rogue

I would take the 'very' out, personally. Thanks though means alot.
Just because you can’t kill someone in a stun doesn’t mean you do low dmg.
Sub does do low damage, though.