5minutes until...

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
10/11/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Solarwynds
10/11/2018 10:26 AMPosted by Deklend

I imagine it's pretty easy when it's the same 5 posters making the same 3 responses over every different complaint made over the past few months
You do have a bit of a point there. But speaking for myself, I try to be open-minded and if I disagree (which I probably will) I at least try to be creative with my wording so it doesn't sound like I copied it from the notepad file I keep on my desktop. :)

Nods, I don't always agree with what you post but I have seen you be sympathetic toward genuine concerns and even be critical of the game several times. But there seriously are a few regular posters here who seem WAY too personally invested in the game and try and drown out even legitimate issues
10/11/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Tinder
Oh look greens white knighting for the megacorp who would have ever guessed.
Oh look, rival game companies planting moles to spread dissent among a competitor's player base!

Secondly, I do like how you, and your types, see green and cannot... cannot stop from fabricating nonexistent circumstances out of thin air to neatly fit your narrative. For example, where did I, the only MVP to post here thus far, white knight for Bliz?

I sided with the community, aka the side I'm on, with appreciating the frustration. Then, I sided with no one by asking a question as to the usefulness of Bliz's communication efforts, leaving the siding to the responders. Then, in a reply, I accepted people's criticisms of Bliz.

How are you types able to do it, Tinder? O.o
Complainers : Hey Blizz you're not communicating enough.

Blizz : Ok we will try to get better and solve that problem.

Complainers : Oh no! Another Q&A! #immadatblizz

You have to love the GD forum. lol
the weak damage control is real.

get ion and lore out of here.
10/11/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Magaloku
We get more BS answers and more of blizzard covering up their mistakes

Shut up meg
10/11/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Halô

GD always has to complain about something, that is the essence of GD.
10/11/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Levíathan
10/11/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Beezlebubba
the green text is from activison peeing on their leg and telling them that it is raining.
So, what you are saying is that your contribution here is because your an EA or Riot mole masquerading as a Wow player just to feed negativity and dissent to your competitor's customers? Because that makes the same amount of sense of what you just typed about me/us.

The topic here, Beezlebubba, is Bliz's communication efficacy.

Communication is between two entities, Blizzard's communication is them imposing everything and ignoring every possible feedback, except on minor topics.
10/11/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Halô

Obviously you just read the first line of every post and have no clue what you're talking about. We are asking for meaningful Q&As to answer concerns the community shares and to explain how they plan to fix this, not to be told that the game is in a good state and our vision of the game is just terrible...
You guys hear about the insane hurricane in florida?

No? Oh, an Azerite piece with the wrong stats dropped?

Okay that makes sense.
10/11/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Mvura

Okay that makes sense.

Strawman argument. The two are not mutually exclusive and you can care about multiple things at the same time.
Let me sum up:

"Lawyer speak, lawyer speak, avoid the question, lawyer speak, condescending answer, lawyer speak, rambling nonsense, lawyer speak, lawyer speak, admit to a minor wrong, lawyer speak, promise to correct that minor wrong (again), lawyer speak, empty promise, lawyer speak, lawyer speak, another condescending answer, lawyer speak, vision going forward, lawyer speak."

Am I in the right ballpark?

Okay that makes sense.

And your point is ?

Okay that makes sense.
We're on a Warcraft form talking about Warcraft. Life goes on.
10/11/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Sietten
Communication is between two entities, Blizzard's communication is them imposing everything and ignoring every possible feedback, except on minor topics.
I don't agree with that, Bliz or not. Communication doesn't explicitly or implicitly mean compromise, or two-way, or cooperation, etc.

I get communications from creditors all the time telling me my APR or my credit limit is changing. That's it. One-way, not debatable, but still communication.
10/11/2018 10:25 AMPosted by Levíathan
I can appreciate the frustration, but what? Since it's all BS and cover ups and avoidance and announcements of things that are all wrong, then Bliz should be able to stop these communication efforts and we will all be fine with it, right?
The point is not to stop the Q&A, but be as eye-rolling as possible in an attempt to shame them into giving actual Q&A instead of treating this like a PR event.
10/11/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Alendia
I have my fingers crossed that they finally debut the class changes for shadow priest/ele shaman/pot warrior/arcane mage/marks hunter. I wont hold my breath though.

Pot warrior lol ayyyy bruh
10/11/2018 10:27 AMPosted by Magaloku
And that negativity is not well founded ? You think we are negative because we want to be negative ? We are negative because we dislike the current state of the game and decide to voice our opinion on the forums. Simple as that. I'm honestly sick of players like you who don't understand that when you're selling a product, if the reviews are negative, it's for a reason, it means your customers dislike your product and therefore voice their opinion/concerns about the product.
I don't think you can honestly be sick of players like me, because I understand this is not the best xpac ever. And I don't even mind when people express their feedback in a constructive manner.

We are surely not going to agree on this but whether or not you have reason to be negative (as in hateful and bitter not just disagreeing) you have the choice to say things without attacking. (That's the general "you" btw.)
10/11/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Levíathan
10/11/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Tinder
Oh look greens white knighting for the megacorp who would have ever guessed.
Oh look, rival game companies planting moles to spread dissent among a competitor's player base!

Rofl.

That's insane. There is some focused conspiracy by other gaming companies to derail Blizzard's Q&A. You heard it here folks!
10/11/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Levíathan
10/11/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Sietten
I don't agree with that, Bliz or not. Communication doesn't explicitly or implicitly compromise, or two-way, or cooperation.

I get communications from creditors all the time telling me my APR or my credit limit is changing. That's it. One-way, not debatable, but still communication.

Cool.
But we're talking about a product here with the goal to sell it. To achieve that, you need two sided communication.
10/11/2018 10:56 AMPosted by Magaloku

Okay that makes sense.

And your point is ?

You're getting ready to blow things out of proportion.