3/8 Mythic player LF 6 hour guild

Guild Recruitment
My guild has decided they are planning to add an extra day which I simply cannot do, so I am forced to look elsewhere. I have tons of mythic experience, getting cutting edge achievements for BRF,HFC,EN and ToV. Went 7/9 in NH, 6/9 in ToS, and 8/11 in Antorus while in a daytime guild where recruitment is tough. Currently 3/8 mythic. Currently my warlock is my most geared but ideally would swap back to a melee role which was my intention to play at the start of BFA before we ended up having far too much melee so swapped to help the guild. Can provide logs (I have constantly hit orange parses on whatever class I play at some point). Leave me your btag and info and we can talk!

Thanks
I was in your discord actually when they had talked about transferring to Turalyon. :D

Check out the recruiting discord for NA & OC: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB ^_^ Happy hunting!
[A]<No Life> is a new morning/daytime Mythic guild on US-Sargeras.

Raid Times:
Tues: 10am-1pm CST ( or midnight oceanic AEST UTC+10 )
Weds: 10am-1pm CST
Thurs: 10am-1pm CST

After two weeks, we are 8/8 heroic and need DPS for mythic!

Oakai (Btag: Okaithul#1940, Discord: Okaithul#4986)
Skoundrel (Btag: Skoundrel#1817, Discord: Malagen/Skoundrel#2311)

PS - Sargeras is a hub for morning guilds. All times below in EST.
[A][Sargeras] <Velocity> tu/we/th 11am - 2pm
[A][Sargeras] <Life below Zero> we/th 9am-noon
[A][Sargeras] <No Life> tu/we/th 11am - 2pm
[A][Sargeras] <Currently Online> we/th 8-11am
[A][Sargeras] <Air> we/th/fr 11am-2pm
[A][Sargeras] <Stay Down> tu/we/mo 11:30pm - 2:30am
[A][Sargeras] <Despicable> fri/sa 11:30pm-3:30am
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Rogue
Healer - prefer Monk and Priest Disc/Holy
Boomkin

..... but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
* Required ILVL 370+, neck lvl 25+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192
Discord: Drinkinmycup#3873
Hi there!
Extenze (A) I think is the perfect guild for you. We are a group of laid-back, fun having ppl that push mythic content. We finished last tier at 9/11M and are pushing for CE this tier! Currently, we are 1/8M, 8/8H and are looking for more range dps to flush out our core. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12 est.
Currently, we are full on melee positions - but at the end of the tier some people like to switch up their mains, so I'm sure something would be open then.
When we aren't raiding, we are either pushing keys or working on our RBG team! RBG's is something we just started, and it's a lot of fun. It's nothing too serious, we just mess around in some PvP content and laugh in discord. Other times we do alt Uldir runs, or legacy raid runs for xmog or achievements.
I'd love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! Add me on bnet (joeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more!
Hope to talk to you soon!
<The Journeymen> (A - Stormrage) is looking for new players to join our team! Founded in 2006, the goal of The Journeymen has always been to create an environment that feels like a home within WoW, a place for our members to achieve their goals while also having fun! We have always viewed the guild and raid success objectively: It is a result of good team work rather than individual performance. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting to dip your toes into the mythic scene, we're always looking for skilled players to join our roster!

Currently 4/8M Uldir, we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8PM - 11PM EST. Currently we engage in a lot of activity throughout the week - such as mythic dungeons, alt raids, and different styles of carry groups for gold!

We offer a very stable and active roster, experienced leadership, and a great environment. We here at The Journeymen are a skilled group and want more skilled people to play with! Players who would be a good fit for us would most likely exhibit the following qualities:

- Wants a long-term home
- Enjoys playing with the guild outside of raid times
- Has a desire for the team's success over their own personal success
- Researches their class and spec and strives to be the best player they can be
- Is open minded to suggestions and is accepting of constructive criticism
- Wants to have an enjoyable time playing the game!

We are currently most interested the following classes/specs for raiding, however we are always looking for quality players regardless of role and encourage anyone to apply:

Resto Druid
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shaman
All exceptional Range DPS

You can find our application here:
Stormragejourneymen.com

You can reach us at Stall#1624 or Norelco#1761
Hope to talk to you soon!
[H] <Snowfall> is a guild of former top 20 US raiders on the server Illidan. We are currently recruiting for Uldir Mythic Progression.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7:30pm to 11pm CST (Illidan Server Time)

About Us: The leadership of Snowfall are all raiders who have been playing since Vanilla and have raided at the top level during multiple expansions. The leadership core has been raiding together since Cataclysm and late WoD respectively.

Our Recruitment post and Application are linked below for more information.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765058364

https://goo.gl/forms/RyYsGFdvUeoYXSUH2

If you have any questions or concerns, below are the BattleTags of our officer core.

Snow#1374 - Guild Master
Gallien#1926 - Raid Lead, Healing Lead
Razorback#1384 - Officer
<Adaptation> We are located on the US Arthas server and we are a conglomerate of raiders from different servers over the past 8-10 years who have come back together to kill some bosses and get some loots. If your looking to join a group that has fun but also makes things dead then we are what you are looking for.
We raid on Monday and Wednesday from 8-11 Pm Est.
Our current progression
Uldir
8/8 - Normal
7/8 - Heroic
1/8 - Mythic.
For more info please seek out myself on real id Raindown#1470 or any of the below officers in game.
Criptkeeper - cript#1542 - GM
Vendicarsi - Vendicarsi#1195 / Zennku - Transistor84#1463 - Tank Officer
Mistingshadow - Healer Officer
Zarxx - Dps Officer
RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras

Faction: Horde

Current progression: 3/8M Uldir
WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either Bnet or Discord.
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency.
Hello! My guild would be very interested in talking to you. I know our progression is slightly lower than you BUT our guild is very stable and will be 3/8 this week.

<Picnic in Purgatory>[H] [Area 52] is a Horde guild. 7/8H 1/8M

If you are in search of a community full of dedicated, talented, and most important; fun natured individuals who aim to tackle Mythic Raiding content in Battle for Azeroth, look no further!

We raid Tuesdays/Thursdays from 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST.

Why PnP?

We have an extremely experienced and knowledgeable roster of players, many of which have been participating in end-game raiding content for over a decade. Our raid leaders are some of the best in the business! We value your time, so rest assured, PnP's highly prepared and effective leadership make the most of each moment with, clear, concise communication and well-researched strategies.

We have an active discord where our members meet daily to organize Mythic + content, World Quests, discuss builds and play styles, or just hang out, share stories, listen to music, and develop new and meaningful relationships with like-minded people!

Prepared to Picnic in Purgatory?

Our community is always open to players who value honesty, respect, communication, determination, and above all, comradery*

Our Mythic Raid team is currently recruiting:

1 Melee DPS (rogue)
1 Ranged (Lock)

Kalki#11116
Would like to chat about possibilities of you being able to go melee (not nessecarily DK if that is not a melee you would like to play). Feel free to add and chat, heres the spam -

(US - Lightbringer) No Fun Allowed <NFA>4/8M weekend alliance guild Is currently recruiting exceptional players for our mythic progression raiding team in BFA. . Raid times are 7:30-10:30pm PST Fri/Sat

Our Current Recruitment Needs -

Ranged dps - Balance druid/ Frost (pref) Mage/ warlock

Melee dps - Death knight unholy /frost

Healer - Mistweaver monk/holy priest

- ANY exceptional players

Wednesday - 7:00pm PST - 10:30pm PST is a OPTIONAL raid night for heroic clearing.

We strive to push for for the same cutting edge progression as weekday guilds that raid significantly more hours therefore 100 % attendance is crucial for our normally 6 hour long raid schedule, granted real life issues arise from time to time which is understandable.

Also players interested in pushing Mythic+ are welcome as well.

For more information and general inquiries please feel free to contact me @ Thelahun@Lightbringer /// Thela#1545
<We Dont Care> seems like it would be a good fit!

We raid 8-11 EST on Tues/Weds. We are 2/8M and are progressing on Zek. We are very friendly, but also extremely serious during raid time. We are on Illidan(Horde) and we love to run M+.

We are a newer guild full of hungry players. We are trying to build a culture of excellence. Our goal this tier is to get CE and next tier we want to start pushing US rankings. I can get you logs on request.

Our Recruiting Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769069534

Our WoW Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/We+Dont+Care

Apply at our website: wedontcare.us

Hit me up on bnet at nkz#1416 or discord nkz#4557
Heres our spam - we're a 6 hour guild.

<Hurtful> (2/8m) is looking for more for our raiding core. We both know this is copy pasta and we both know that's how this works. The link below is to our recruitment thread, if you like what you see hit the website up for an application or hit up one of our officers listed below via btag. Look forward to hearing from ya.

BTag: KrakenJack#1469 | Bearlinban#1995 | Amaterasu#1178

Link to Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765866711
<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil'Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 4/8M Mythic Uldir and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.
(times/days are subject to change during the beginning weeks of BFA)

What we need from you:
We're a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem'd and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
Past warcraft logs.
Have a good time.

Currently we're looking for:
Boomkin
Warlock

PLEASE APPLY AT
https://clubhouse.enjin.com/recruitment

Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Hunting.
<Coffee and Dragons> 3/8M 6 hour Wed/Thurs from 8:25-11:30pm EST
Core position available to strong dps (range prefered)

Discord - Darmani#9808 (Bnet - Darmani#11195)
Discord - Lily#3863 (Bnet - Maka#1912)

Spam if you want it: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765606877?page=1
[Casually Disorganized] A-52 8/8H 2/8M is looking for resto shammy, MW, DH, lock, rogue,  frost DK, and other mythic exp dps to push CE. Raid nights tues/wed 8-11pm and optional Sunday 8-11pm. If you are interested let me know.

Bnet - Birch44#1969
[H] Burning Sensations (8/8H, 2/8M) is a two-night semi-hardcore guild on Zul'jin. Our core is made up of ex-hardcore raiders who can no longer commit to a hardcore schedule, but who would still like to clear all content at an efficient pace.

We raid Wed & Thurs, 9:30 - 12:30 EST, and aim to keep a chill but competitive environment. If you think you'd be a good fit, shoot us an app or contact Locke#1808, Kellasaurus#11988, or Navi#1943 with any questions.

Apply Here → https://goo.gl/forms/2FTRsf7eNFGiSMrl1
Hello, and Welcome to <In Æternum> Area 52.

We raid Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30am est (This may be extended up to 1:30am)

Our Off-night for heroic is Wednesdays, same times.

About Us:
We're a relatively new guild to Area 52. However, many of us have been playing WoW together for at least a year, with the majority together for even longer. We play daily, and partake in everything this game has to offer. The main focus of this guild is to push Mythic Raid Progression & M+. Our leadership & player base include 11/11m raiders, as well as players from past expansion with similar records.

Currently 8/8H 3/8M

What we Offer:
- Competent Leadership
- Collaborative Environment
- Reliable & Skilled Player base
- Enjoyable and Diverse Community
- An Environment that Promotes Exceptionalism
- Endless Days & Nights of Banter filled with tales of IRL.

We are seeking focused individuals to join our raid roster. We have an inherent need for exceptional execution when it comes to mechanics and you need to possess extensive knowledge of your class, or the ability to derive needed information quickly.

What we Expect:
- Thick Skin
- Solid Communication
- Ability to Adapt & Overcome
- High Level of Raid Awareness
- Exceptional Mechanical Execution
- YOU TO HAVE FUN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Applicants should be well rounded. IE: possess high parses, a competitive iLvL, and extensive knowledge of their class & boss encounters. If this isn't you, you're wasting everyone's time.

What we Need:
Melee DPS - Off-specs & utility are a plus.
One Tank - Progression ready

Individuals willing to distinguish themselves should always apply, even if not on the list above. We welcome Backups and/or individuals interested in focusing Mythic+ or PvP at high ratings. This includes people not being able to attend raids, as we aim to continue building our community rather than just a raid team. Any talented player is welcome.

We are a skill-based guild, this means, although we are all friends and have known each other for years, we want the raid to succeed, and that's priority #1. Under-performing consistently will put your raid spot in jeopardy.

To Apply:
Visit our Discord - https://discord.gg/HWfVrf2
Fill out & Paste the information from #Welcome into #Applications.

Feel free to PM any officer in discord to chitchat
Hello!

I saw your post and I think you would be a great fit for the CommonWealth! We have been around since 2012. We are looking to add more raid teams. I don't want to say we are semi-harcore. We are just really laid back. But when it comes time to get !@#$ done, we get %^-* done.

We are currently Looking for these roles in our heroic/mythic team
1 Healer
multiple dps(ranged specifically would be great)

On the Normal/Heroic Raid team. Healers and Dps. All

We as well have weekly events. We have a weekly raffle for the guild(prize pool is gold). The pool was around 75k last week. As well we have a day for mythic+ dungeons. We have a day for PVP.
RAID TIMES:
We raid on tuesday and thursdays @ 7:30pm EST.
We are on stormrage [A]
Currently Have Uldir as Followed.
Normal:8/8
heroic:7/8
Mythic:1/8
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/CommonWealth

Application:https://goo.gl/forms/YY0uYgSNtE0TrO4K2

Contact info:
Battle.net: Denzilo#1844
Discord:Bubon1c#6319

I really do hope to talk to you. I think as long as you are ok with Alliance( wow tokens are really cheap rn) we are the perfect guild for you. If not, I hope you find a good home.