Warlock Purple Is Cooler Than Demon Hunter Purple

General Discussion
10/13/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Daityas
We have Metamorphosis so anything in this thread is irrelevant.

You didn’t wasted anytime and went for the jugular .
10/13/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Daityas
We have Metamorphosis so anything in this thread is irrelevant.

Ya know as an outlaw rogue; If I am in a fight with a demon hunter, I can copy their metamorphosis using plunder armor and it will make me look like their demon form.
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=198529/plunder-armor#comments
Its quite handy!
As a neutral party.. I would say that Warlock has the old-school edge when it comes to purple. Warlocks just have the fashion history with it. Now, Demon Hunters have that young-blood up & coming thing going on, a fresh new take on purple.. but it's a hard call - that classic tried and true fashion versus the latest in avant garde.
Why are the 2 classes that use fel magic purple but the class that uses arcane magic isn't purple?
10/14/2018 11:51 PMPosted by Adelphie
Why are the 2 classes that use fel magic purple but the class that uses arcane magic isn't purple?

They probably think mages are purply enough already, but it would be interesting to find out why they chose the class colors the way they did.
Quite. *sips tea* We we also look smashing in fel-green.

Edit: Took me a moment to figure out we're talking about the class color text. Light Purple is much better for sure.
Okay.

But it's not though.
I'm on the warlock team here
10/13/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Wítchcräft
Demon hunters couldn't dream of being as cool as us.

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of Metamorphosis.

Say....do you have any other abilities you'd like to sacrifice?
If demon hunters hunt demons, and there's no demons this expansion, then what are they doing?
10/15/2018 02:29 AMPosted by Pook
If demon hunters hunt demons, and there's no demons this expansion, then what are they doing?

Career changes are often a stressful part of a person's life. We're doing the best we can.
10/14/2018 11:46 PMPosted by Moiralia
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Well yes, the demon hunter purple contains more yellow, and is therefore a warmer colour than the warlock purple, which has more blue, making it the cooler colour. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

I am more fel than you could ever dream of being.

I am with you. I like my almost Gul' dan look, and hard to give up the mage tower staff.
Nah both you guys suck

Be a warrior
I hate the color purple.

I don't like green either but my lock ended up green anyway.

/shrug